Fhp doesn’t grasp brotherhood
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fhp doesn’t grasp brotherhood

I’m not sure what you troopers are taught in the academy but you guys do not back the blue. It’s almost like you guys have a competition of how many brothers in blue you can issue a citation to or arrest.

Unregistered
    Oh shut up, you guys know good and well when it comes to crashes there’s no leniency yet you always want to come cry on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh shut up, you guys know good and well when it comes to crashes there’s no leniency yet you always want to come cry on here.
    Why isn’t there leniency when it comes to crashes. There is such thing as discretion in police work.

Unregistered

No

We are forced to write it. If you don’t, you are forced to go back and issue it. I just tell them to request a court date where I dismiss it or I might just accidentally enter the witness address wrong and they don’t receive their subpoena. We have absolutely no discretion when it comes to crashes.

Unregistered

Wait a minute...

No wonder why so many troopers leave.... because there is no comradery and not enough income.

Unregistered
    Here’s a bold idea. If you don’t want to be issued a citation for a crash then don’t call FHP to work it. It’s that simple.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure what you troopers are taught in the academy but you guys do not back the blue. It’s almost like you guys have a competition of how many brothers in blue you can issue a citation to or arrest.
    Nah bruh. We simply have a higher standard of ethics and behavior than other agencies. We hold people accountable. You are free to choose your actions, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Unregistered
    If you have never worked for FHP, you cannot possibly imagine the level of micromanagement when it comes to writing crashes. There is no discretion, there is literally a team of vultures over the troopers shoulders telling him how to write it

Unregistered
    Your mom doesn't grasp brotherhood...

Unregistered
    If you have never worked for FHP, you cannot possibly imagine the level of micromanagement when it comes to writing crashes. There is no discretion, there is literally a team of vultures over the troopers shoulders telling him how to write it
    No vultures. No more micromanagement than any other place. In a crash, if you violate the law, you'll be cited. If you can't handle that, there are other places better suited to your tastes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast