Missed on purpose? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look who their Sergeant is. Can you blame them for being scared to make a decision when that guy is itching to write people up just for his own amusement.
    Nah. He does not deserve that reputation. He’s a good guy.

Unregistered
    The sergeant you speak of is a fine man. Speaking as someone he worked for I always found him fair, but by the book.

Unregistered
    The sergeant you speak of is a fine man. Speaking as someone he worked for I always found him fair, but by the book.
    The sergeant simply tries to make sure rules are followed and everything is done properly. It’s no coincidence that the people who dislike the sheriff and command staff are the same people who want to run wild with no rules and restraints on what sort of behavior in which they engage. The people who don’t support the sheriff are corrupt.

Unregistered
    The sergeant simply tries to make sure rules are followed and everything is done properly. It’s no coincidence that the people who dislike the sheriff and command staff are the same people who want to run wild with no rules and restraints on what sort of behavior in which they engage. The people who don’t support the sheriff are corrupt.
    Not true. I have nothing but full respect for that sergeant, I have no issues with the sheriff, but this agency as a whole is garbage. We are beyond short handed, It is toxic, moral is dead, deputies are burned out and quitting faster than ever, and patrol is pure misery. Its a bad paradigm that has grown with so much depth and momentum over the years that no one has the power to pull us out of this nose dive. In fact, many deputies only stay because of good supervisors like this one. These old school supervisors are all we have left. The new supervisors are a terrible. Not to mention the none stop squad group texts on our days off. Gets Freaking old. Old school bosses don't do that and get on us about stuff to protect us.

Unregistered
    Not true. I have nothing but full respect for that sergeant, I have no issues with the sheriff, but this agency as a whole is garbage. We are beyond short handed, It is toxic, moral is dead, deputies are burned out and quitting faster than ever, and patrol is pure misery. Its a bad paradigm that has grown with so much depth and momentum over the years that no one has the power to pull us out of this nose dive. In fact, many deputies only stay because of good supervisors like this one. These old school supervisors are all we have left. The new supervisors are a terrible. Not to mention the none stop squad group texts on our days off. Gets Freaking old. Old school bosses don't do that and get on us about stuff to protect us.
    Quitting faster than ever. Here we go again with the fantasy mental illness. You have no evidence to back this up. You pull this crap out of your azz which is the same as your brain, and you convince yourself that it’s fact. Quit making $hit up and saying it’s fact, you fukcing crazy idiot!!!

Unregistered
    Quitting faster than ever. Here we go again with the fantasy mental illness. You have no evidence to back this up. You pull this crap out of your azz which is the same as your brain, and you convince yourself that it’s fact. Quit making $hit up and saying it’s fact, you fukcing crazy idiot!!!
    I can provide statistics. Can you? Your posts are opinion based and full of anger as a response to the truth. My posts are fact based. As a result of my observations and numbers and can easily be obtained due to being public information.

This agency is focusing on doing what it can do to look good at a glance, superficially, on the surface. Buying toys. No one on the front lines is happy. There are absolutely no systems in place to raise moral, positive metal health, and long term employee sustainability. Money and benefits only go so far. Once workers burn out and moral dies, self preservation kicks in and they leave. Prior to leaving, productivity and moral plummets. Pay and benefits lose their value and power. Once quitting is seen as an escape and not for career advancement, then there are serious problems within that agency. This agency. Think of how many people quit for careers that pay far less with worse benefits. What did they gain? Maybe a job that is actually doable with out the constant dread and feeling as if you are drowning. Again, as I have mentioned i the past. Its not “the job”. Its all internal games and garbage.

Unregistered
    I can provide statistics. Can you? Your posts are opinion based and full of anger as a response to the truth. My posts are fact based. As a result of my observations and numbers and can easily be obtained due to being public information.

This agency is focusing on doing what it can do to look good at a glance, superficially, on the surface. Buying toys. No one on the front lines is happy. There are absolutely no systems in place to raise moral, positive metal health, and long term employee sustainability. Money and benefits only go so far. Once workers burn out and moral dies, self preservation kicks in and they leave. Prior to leaving, productivity and moral plummets. Pay and benefits lose their value and power. Once quitting is seen as an escape and not for career advancement, then there are serious problems within that agency. This agency. Think of how many people quit for careers that pay far less with worse benefits. What did they gain? Maybe a job that is actually doable with out the constant dread and feeling as if you are drowning. Again, as I have mentioned i the past. Its not “the job”. Its all internal games and garbage.
    When you type “moral”, you mean “morale”, correct? You’re too illiterate to have a successful career. That’s the real reason you’re so angry.

Unregistered
    When you type “moral”, you mean “morale”, correct? You’re too illiterate to have a successful career. That’s the real reason you’re so angry.
    Dang you gave up the secret! I used to laugh at this idiot as you could always tell it was a single poster because he misspelled morale in every post. He tired to act like “everyone is unhappy” when in reality it’s just this loser who kept posting. Oh well, he’ll correct his dumbness but we’ll still know it just him. LOL

Unregistered
    Dang you gave up the secret! I used to laugh at this idiot as you could always tell it was a single poster because he misspelled morale in every post. He tired to act like “everyone is unhappy” when in reality it’s just this loser who kept posting. Oh well, he’ll correct his dumbness but we’ll still know it just him. LOL
    Just like this quoted post and the one directly above it were both posted by the same mentally ill civilian trying to pretend there is actually another person who agrees with him/her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12