Missed on purpose?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Missed on purpose?

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said Cpl. John Seale, a 19-year veteran of the sheriff's office, fired several rounds that did not strike the boy, who then gave himself up.

Did he miss because he’s that bad of a shot? Don’t think so! With all the attention given to the office the past couple of days by the media, I’m willing to bet he missed purposely to avoid media scrutiny and Monday morning quarterbacking by the office. Do the math: dead suicidal teen equals tremendous scrutiny from the media and John Q. Public on how LEO’S do their jobs, S.O. Policy, etc. etc. Or alive suicidal teen equals job security for that deputy and the office comes out looking good which I’m sure it will shamelessly self promote! If this is true I don’t blame the corporal for intentionally missing. This is the current state today’s law enforcement here and the rest of the country. Welcome to the new America 🙈

Unregistered
    You could be right. I'm sure the media would have shown the troubled youths picture from like five years ago (I.E. Trayvon Martin). They would have said things like, "He had trouble in the past but was turning his life around, and aspired to be a Surgeon becasue he really liked to help people."

We will probably be issued 2 "blank rounds" in the future, one in the chamber and one on top of the magazine.

Unregistered
    Trolls....Go To Hell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trolls....Go To Hell
    Every time someone post controversial issues on here the troll tag gets pinned on them! Now I could respond with who I am and my experiences, but I don’t need to! For those of you who can’t see this forum for what it truly is meant for, are blind, which is not my concern. I will continue to post my opinions, which are based on real world observations. STFU, quit, yada, yada, yada or my favorite critiquing my spelling and grammar will not deter me, millennials and blind loyalists! Move aside......

Unregistered
    Yawn,,,,,,,

Unregistered
    He is a great cop, a great leader, and whatever he chose to do, NO MATTER WHAT, he did was for a good reason.

He knows more about doing this job than all of us combined. Cops only. Not civilian trolls.

We have very few actual good leaders left here. We need to support them.

I agree with the OP regarding the current state of law enforcement and how the very liberals we protect are the first to have no mercy on us and enjoy seeing us fall.

Do I think these liberal scumbags and media could influence what a deputy does in a shoot? Maybe. But its no ones business unless it was your asss on the line or your chance not to cause media chaos. Lets leave it at that.

Using us cops as media fodder, scapegoats, and sacrificial lambs for entertainment Is at an all time high.

The only person on the trigger was him and him only. Meaning only his words matter.

Lets not offer the opportunity for the peanut galley to make assumptions about what he did and why.

For those planning on posting negatively about why he did what he did, maybe one day, YOU will have been on the trigger and judged by a bunch social media citizens that do not have the balls to gear up, protect their families, and defend the thankless public.

This situation is hard enough on a person, so lets not make it worse.

Unregistered
    Good topic about the state of law enforcement and good point, but he is not one that deserves to be mentioned on this site. He is a great leader. Lets let this rest.

Unregistered
    At least he tried to stop the threat, unlike the other cowards on scene

Unregistered
    At least he tried to stop the threat, unlike the other cowards on scene
    Look who their Sergeant is. Can you blame them for being scared to make a decision when that guy is itching to write people up just for his own amusement.

Unregistered
    Look who their Sergeant is. Can you blame them for being scared to make a decision when that guy is itching to write people up just for his own amusement.
    You have a great point

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast