The Silent Majority
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Silent Majority

It’s time for the Silent Majority to take a stand. They can’t tell you who to endorse. Stay strong my brothers and sisters. Don’t believe their propaganda, you will be fine. it’s themselves, they are worried about not you. Remember how they have treated you and manipulated Everyone, the unfairness and oh the butt kissers the privileged ones. It’s time for a change..... The IBEW made their statement now make yours.

Remember if you live in the city they can’t control your vote nor or they privileged to know who you vote for. If you can’t take a stand there than take a stand outside that building. GO VOTE.....

It’s nauseating when he shows up at a Rotary meeting and tells everyone who they need to vote for, In uniform, total violation of SOPs..... The attendees couldn’t believe it, total embarrassment, every businessman in town is talking about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s time for the Silent Majority to take a stand. They can’t tell you who to endorse. Stay strong my brothers and sisters. Don’t believe their propaganda, you will be fine. it’s themselves, they are worried about not you. Remember how they have treated you and manipulated Everyone, the unfairness and oh the butt kissers the privileged ones. It’s time for a change..... The IBEW made their statement now make yours.

Remember if you live in the city they can’t control your vote nor or they privileged to know who you vote for. If you can’t take a stand there than take a stand outside that building. GO VOTE.....

It’s nauseating when he shows up at a Rotary meeting and tells everyone who they need to vote for, In uniform, total violation of SOPs..... The attendees couldn’t believe it, total embarrassment, every businessman in town is talking about it.
    I know exactly who I’m voting for and it isn’t the incumbents. Not believing the pressure the admin is putting on us.

Unregistered

Empire

I know exactly who I’m voting for and it isn’t the incumbents. Not believing the pressure the admin is putting on us.
    What did you think they would do give up the corrupted Empire they have. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, money and power they are not giving it up without a fight.

Unregistered
    But for the love of Christ please don’t vote for the coke doper. Shiver cannot be our mayor.

Unregistered

Shiver for Mayor

Vote for Shiver! We need change!

Unregistered
    WOW. Talk about propaganda. No one is forcing or bullying anyone. All adults here. You want change. Your free to leave if it’s that bad . I don’t see anyone in line at the exit 🧐

Unregistered
    Silent Majority support Porter, the current Council and the Police Chief

Our PBA Union should do a survey. But they won’t because they don’t want that truth out there

Unregistered

I know exactly who I’m voting for and it isn’t the incumbents. Not believing the pres

Really 🧐. Do tell what pressure?? Who was pressuring?? Names of those involved or witnessed. Poster is either an outsider/liar or an insider/liar. Because their are numerous employees who could attest to the opposite of the above statement. Hmmmm let’s see if other will confirm the BS

Unregistered
    Silent Majority support Porter, the current Council and the Police Chief

Our PBA Union should do a survey. But they won’t because they don’t want that truth out there
    PBA does what is best for themselves not what the members want. Stahl has turned out to be a big fat slug.

Unregistered
    The original poster has no clue. Because if they did they would know the “silent majority” highly support Porter and the current Council. The Chief has not violated anything. Just ask. Looks like they are the manipulative liars

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast