Hostile work environment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Harassed: People are on your ass because you’re an idiot and probably lazy too.

There’s the answer.
    Just do what everyone else does, post it here on LEO affairs kiddo.

Unregistered
    Can you guys help me out. What exactly is hostile work environment? What are some examples? I’m just not sure about it.
    Go ask the doral people....

Unregistered
    Go ask the doral people....
    What’s wrong in doral?

Unregistered
    When you have coworkers speak Spanish in front of you or try to force you to do so when you don’t speak it. That happens at HQs. It is rude. I could speak another language with some coworkers but I won’t as I was taught it was rude and I don’t like it when they do it to me.

Unregistered
    When you have coworkers speak Spanish in front of you or try to force you to do so when you don’t speak it. That happens at HQs. It is rude. I could speak another language with some coworkers but I won’t as I was taught it was rude and I don’t like it when they do it to me.
    Offended by Spanish spoken in front of you? Where do you live friend? La Florida right? Make that Pascuas Florida founded by Spaniards 125 years before a lick of English was spoken here. I remember the day when one word of Spanish would encourage a bigot to scream down the hall “speak English, this is America”. Well, this is America and you may be surprised to hear Portuguese in New England or Italian in New York as well.. Enjoy the diversity, learn the language and use it in your travels. It is not rude and you will grow by leaps and bounds.

Unregistered
    How about when the comment “we need more blacks around here” is said.

Unregistered
    Offended by Spanish spoken in front of you? Where do you live friend? La Florida right? Make that Pascuas Florida founded by Spaniards 125 years before a lick of English was spoken here. I remember the day when one word of Spanish would encourage a bigot to scream down the hall “speak English, this is America”. Well, this is America and you may be surprised to hear Portuguese in New England or Italian in New York as well.. Enjoy the diversity, learn the language and use it in your travels. It is not rude and you will grow by leaps and bounds.
    Awwww...your feelings hurt back in days? Would that justify racism toward anglos? Especially Anglo males. Calling them an offensive Gringo word. It's ok, go ahead and vent your distastefulness towards anglos even til this day. You perhaps can see it in this day of age of them not being hired. Oh by the way. Isn't it entertaining that people been living here for over 30 years and refuse to learn the English language. That's the American Dream baby, I can't here the chants of F the Gringos.

Unregistered
    Read their narrative again, doesn't sound like a white person.. perhaps that person is Indian,middle east or another country..he/she said that they could speak another language...keep blaming everything on whitey...if you are a county employee, I strongly suggest to use the free psychological services provided..maybe just maybe you could be a racist subconsciously.

Unregistered
    Read their narrative again, doesn't sound like a white person.. perhaps that person is Indian,middle east or another country..he/she said that they could speak another language...keep blaming everything on whitey...if you are a county employee, I strongly suggest to use the free psychological services provided..maybe just maybe you could be a racist subconsciously.
    In total disagreement. He/she just gave you a history lesson. Pick up a book now and then. Seems as though white privilege has boxed you in denial.

Unregistered
    Awwww...your feelings hurt back in days? Would that justify racism toward anglos? Especially Anglo males. Calling them an offensive Gringo word. It's ok, go ahead and vent your distastefulness towards anglos even til this day. You perhaps can see it in this day of age of them not being hired. Oh by the way. Isn't it entertaining that people been living here for over 30 years and refuse to learn the English language. That's the American Dream baby, I can't here the chants of F the Gringos.
    Saddened by being called “gringo”? You must spend lots of time at the border because around here I never hear that term being used. Thank God for affirmative action or else a black or Hispanic would never get a job around here. I know you are probably a wet behind the ears millennial but trust me, prior to 1980 your kind had an unwritten rule: hire our own. Get off your white horse, you come from a group of immigrants and are no better than anyone else. Here, take a tissue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast