Breaking News - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Either way that department is full of haters just like you sounds like you’re in love with him 😱
    No, no reasonable person would read that post and interpret that I "am in love with him." Only someone who has no legitimate response would come up with that childishness. Someone with a tiny brain.

Unregistered
    lol or someone delusional from shooting up large quantities of steroids.

Unregistered
    😂 you’re funny bro , bro I see you like to gossip man the **** up that’s for girls...

Unregistered
    😂 you’re funny bro , bro I see you like to gossip man the **** up that’s for girls...
    Gossip? Nawww I just don't like the thought of a child sexual predator in our mist who uses his uniform to avoid being held accountable. Jesse HAS NEVER BEEN EXONERATED. Only a technical loophole orchestrated by our corrupt chief killed the investigation forever.
    Therefor, I think I'll keep the issue alive until that young lady receives justice.

Unregistered
    Gossip? Nawww I just don't like the thought of a child sexual predator in our mist who uses his uniform to avoid being held accountable. Jesse HAS NEVER BEEN EXONERATED. Only a technical loophole orchestrated by our corrupt chief killed the investigation forever.
    Therefor, I think I'll keep the issue alive until that young lady receives justice.
    yes the officers bill of rights was manipulated to avoid prosecution for a serious 33. i dont know anybody who respects this chomo. and now he is up for lt? wtf?

Unregistered
    Young lady ? That young lady is a drug addict a liar all she wants is money plus the fact she’s been 39 plenty of times.

Unregistered
    Young lady ? That young lady is a drug addict a liar all she wants is money plus the fact she’s been 39 plenty of times.
    Oh, ok. It's ok for a cop to rape a juvenile if she uses narcotics. My mistake.

Unregistered
    At all my bro what I’m saying there’s no proof there was an investigation and nothing came out of it , either way people always want to see a cop getting ****ed over

Unregistered
    At all my bro what I’m saying there’s no proof there was an investigation and nothing came out of it , either way people always want to see a cop getting ****ed over
    If it didn't involve a Menocal, south Florida's most corrupt LEO family, it might be different. This cop family has been involved in cocaine trafficking, armed robbery of other cocaine traffickers while in uniform, stealing vehicles from citizens, the theft of 7,000 items from SWPD's evidence room. FDLE labeled Sweetwater PD as an "organized criminal activity" when the Menocals ran it. The whole family illegally shoots up anabolic steroids, a class II controlled substance (go ahead, pretend you don't see it).
    Then there is Menocal International, purportedly formed to train Sinaloan cartel members in advanced tactics, Jesse's attempted rape of a juvenile and his relationship with Velasquez and his strip club payola scheme.

Yet they have expertly manipulated the system to avoid prosecution, and have done so for decades. After Miami PD found the Menocals unfit and booted their azzes out of the department they have learned to affiliate with corrupt PD leaders who will have their back.

Remember, Menocal was NOT cleared or exonerated of the sexual assault of that juvenile; Velasquez just manipulated the system to run out the 180 day clock under the Officers Bill of Rights. So now everything is back to normal: the Menocals remain exempt from the law while Velasquez continues to shake down the strip clubs .

Unregistered
    Our dept is a mess our chief and mayor are pieces of shit , if you’re part of the circle they take care of you if not they’ll make your life impossible for anything you do to get you fired.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast