L.T. and P.B.A.

Thread: L.T. and P.B.A.

Unregistered

L.T. and P.B.A.

It’s time for L.T. to step down or P.B.A. members to do a vote of confidence! L.T. Is obviously in it for himself and admin. Enough is enough. We are being bullied by the admin and L.T. The difference is we can do something about L.T.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s time for L.T. to step down or P.B.A. members to do a vote of confidence! L.T. Is obviously in it for himself and admin. Enough is enough. We are being bullied by the admin and L.T. The difference is we can do something about L.T.
    The dude is a coward and he has no gut to stand up to anyone. The stupid letter he wrote saying he wanted to protect the image of the ECSO because his mom and dad worked in the place. He is a joke. We should demand that he be removed. I DO NOT want him being paid with my dues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The dude is a coward and he has no gut to stand up to anyone. The stupid letter he wrote saying he wanted to protect the image of the ECSO because his mom and dad worked in the place. He is a joke. We should demand that he be removed. I DO NOT want him being paid with my dues.
    He has no gut? Have you seen the guy lately?