Retroactive pay on our raise or no?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Retroactive pay on our raise or no?

Just curious about retro... do we get Retro pay on this contract or no? I don't understand

Unregistered
    You really had to come on here to ask that? Really? Jack ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious about retro... do we get Retro pay on this contract or no? I don't understand

Yes, from July 31st

Unregistered
    You are working for free. Dont worry about it as you already have no idea.

Unregistered
    How’s the new contract for you guys?

Unregistered
    How’s the new contract for you guys?
    A 2% stipend not a 2% raise. Lesson learned.

Unregistered
    A 2% stipend not a 2% raise. Lesson learned.
    you have got to be shitting me. What is the difference between the two? What are you? A Perestroika expert?

Unregistered
    The difference is we got a “raise” that does not effect your base salary. Which does not raise your pension calculation, or overtime calculation, etc.

Those measly 1% raises will effect all of it which is why they moved away from wage increases to stipends that don’t increase anything else

Unregistered
    The difference is we got a “raise” that does not effect your base salary. Which does not raise your pension calculation, or overtime calculation, etc.

Those measly 1% raises will effect all of it which is why they moved away from wage increases to stipends that don’t increase anything else
    Thanks. Some people we work with really have no clue on how we get screwed. The 1% raise is more than the 4% CJIS stipend and its pensionable. Notice how all the people in the negotiations committee were promoted? Don’t be a sheep Papo.

Unregistered
    Thanks. Some people we work with really have no clue on how we get screwed. The 1% raise is more than the 4% CJIS stipend and its pensionable. Notice how all the people in the negotiations committee were promoted? Don’t be a sheep Papo.
    You can't possibly be that dumb. 1% is now more than 4%? Wow. Thank you common core for producing some of the most idiotic people ever to walk the planet. Papo, if I was you, I would think twice about insulting sheep. They undoubtedly do math better than you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast