+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Words just don't seem to adequately express.....

    Words just don't seem to adequately express the emotions that I, and some other veteran law enforcement officer feel about their agency, but especially with their peers that they spent time with for so many years. Especially when the peers include those they trained, worked with side by side, or even supervised. I am sorry if you have not had a fulfilling experience at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. If you haven't, please don't demean my post, this was meant as a positive gesture.

    Please enjoy my You Tube attachment.

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thank you old timer. I wish everyday I could experience what you did. This agency is not the place.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you old timer. I wish everyday I could experience what you did. This agency is not the place.
    Maybe if you go fukc yourself with a broomstick you won’t mind so much.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    See what I mean. And you wonder why we are so frustrated.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See what I mean. And you wonder why we are so frustrated.
    No, no way. Don’t blame your behavior on others. Your actions are what have cause others’ reactions. Your disgruntled and disloyal behavior has forced others to become hardened and caused others to come down on such behavior. The chicken came before the egg, you stupid sonuvab!tch!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, no way. Don’t blame your behavior on others. Your actions are what have cause others’ reactions. Your disgruntled and disloyal behavior has forced others to become hardened and caused others to come down on such behavior. The chicken came before the egg, you stupid sonuvab!tch!
    Your childish name calling is immature and your angry bully behavior is why we become hardened and push back. I absolutely get a kick out of seeing any deputy push back, speak up, and even resign.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your childish name calling is immature and your angry bully behavior is why we become hardened and push back. I absolutely get a kick out of seeing any deputy push back, speak up, and even resign.
    You get pleasure out of seeing deputies backtalk supervisors, push back aka be insubordinate, and quit. Are you frigging kidding me??? These weak minded millennials are unbelievable. You have no concept of loyalty or commitment. You whine and quit when you don’t get to do things your way just like mommy promised when you pouted so cutely. If you get pleasure out of people who are supposed to be heroic instead act like cowardly little wimps, then you need to find another profession because you can’t handle having a soldier’s mentality. That means you’d curl up in a ball and be a victim the first time a criminal slaps you across the face. You’d probably apologize to him for making him upset. You’re clearly not cut out for this.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Does ever thread have to be so negative. There are so many threads to jump on and post. This one was started of with a positive note. While some call this a complaint board, it is actually a forum. As such, complain on threads that there is such a controversial topic. Complaining on every single little post shows a lot about your character. It is a shame that you are so miserable about everything. Living day in and day out in such misery must be exhausting. I pray you can find your internal happiness as this profession with the HCSO is ruining your life.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does ever thread have to be so negative. There are so many threads to jump on and post. This one was started of with a positive note. While some call this a complaint board, it is actually a forum. As such, complain on threads that there is such a controversial topic. Complaining on every single little post shows a lot about your character. It is a shame that you are so miserable about everything. Living day in and day out in such misery must be exhausting. I pray you can find your internal happiness as this profession with the HCSO is ruining your life.
    So sick of these azzholes coming on here and trying to dictate what people say and how they say it.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You are obviously able to comment on any thread you like but deteriorating every thread is a direct reflection of your attitude on life. It is such a shame that you are so miserable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •