Words just don't seem to adequately express..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are obviously able to comment on any thread you like but deteriorating every thread is a direct reflection of your attitude on life. It is such a shame that you are so miserable.
    If the thread and it’s content had any real value, it would be impossible to derail it. The fact is, these threads containing the whining gripes of disgruntled failures have no value or real purpose. Consider it a nice litmus test when attempts are made to deteriorate a thread. If the thread survives, it might be of some value. If it can’t withstand a little attempt at derailing it, then it’s safe to assume the thread has no real value and was, in all likelihood, written by some loser who can’t hack it. You’re welcome.

Unregistered
    The OP is talking about a time when we knew each other. We had each others 6, and we socialized with our squad members on our days off. We had fraternal bonds on and off duty. Todays corporate model, is impersonal, the rule book if printed out, would be almost to big to fit in the trunk of our vehicles. Supervision generally didnt sweat the small stuff, even if you swerved a little bit outside the rules, if it was a working mistake. They had the ability to enforce what was important, and the discretion to handle it in a non disciplinary fashion, ie, bringing it to your attention or a little A/C if they needed to get your attention. Now, most line Supervisors have very little discretion, and even minor violations of the policies are scrutinized, and often written up. We put each other in jail. We write each other tickets, on some occasions, we cross the badge and bang each others girlfriends or wives. That kind of stuff got you black balled to a point where working here was no longer a good choice for you. No the OP remembers a time when we were family, those days are gone. The question is, are we better off?

Unregistered
    The OP is talking about a time when we knew each other. We had each others 6, and we socialized with our squad members on our days off. We had fraternal bonds on and off duty. Todays corporate model, is impersonal, the rule book if printed out, would be almost to big to fit in the trunk of our vehicles. Supervision generally didnt sweat the small stuff, even if you swerved a little bit outside the rules, if it was a working mistake. They had the ability to enforce what was important, and the discretion to handle it in a non disciplinary fashion, ie, bringing it to your attention or a little A/C if they needed to get your attention. Now, most line Supervisors have very little discretion, and even minor violations of the policies are scrutinized, and often written up. We put each other in jail. We write each other tickets, on some occasions, we cross the badge and bang each others girlfriends or wives. That kind of stuff got you black balled to a point where working here was no longer a good choice for you. No the OP remembers a time when we were family, those days are gone. The question is, are we better off?
    Many interesting observations here. Yes we are better off now. We have a professional law enforcement leader running the agency now. The corrupt times of yesteryear that you so lovingly crave are gone forever. If you crave corruption, you should go to another agency.

Unregistered
    The last poster is a Sheriff C big time supporter but it is obvious now they are not in Law Enforcement. I can see in other postings, a similar and often militant attitude towards anything that is critical of Sheriff C.

Unregistered
    Many interesting observations here. Yes we are better off now. We have a professional law enforcement leader running the agency now. The corrupt times of yesteryear that you so lovingly crave are gone forever. If you crave corruption, you should go to another agency.
    Haaaa wow, are you serious? How did the sheriff and now chief come into power? Interesting they didn’t complain when the corrupt system benefited them. No all of a sudden it’s a new day. Please don’t kid yourself neither of them or any of our command staff lives in glass house.

Unregistered
    Haaaa wow, are you serious? How did the sheriff and now chief come into power? Interesting they didn’t complain when the corrupt system benefited them. No all of a sudden it’s a new day. Please don’t kid yourself neither of them or any of our command staff lives in glass house.
    You’re right. They don’t live in a glass house. The saying is “people who live in glass houses should not throw stones”. People in glass houses are those with issues they don’t want revealed by pointing out the same issues in others. Quit trying to use an analogy you don’t understand, stupid.

Unregistered
    Be creative, start your own thread of misery. The OP wrote something nice. As he expected and asked not to happen, you deteriorated his thoughts to something else. Don’t be scared to create your own thread and bring a viable topic to the table.

Unregistered
    Be creative, start your own thread of misery. The OP wrote something nice. As he expected and asked not to happen, you deteriorated his thoughts to something else. Don’t be scared to create your own thread and bring a viable topic to the table.
    I am the original poster and I’m sorry but you have completely misunderstood my message. I hope it’s not intentional. I was not saying anything bad toward the current administration. In fact I fully support Sheriff Chronister and all of the changes he has made. You are very lucky to work for such an excellent leader.

Unregistered
    Funny post and nice try. You are not the original poster, I am. You are an imposter. If you have an opinion, that’s fine, post away. But have a little integrity and be honest. Your lack of such, discredits your post and intentions. Shame on you.

Unregistered
    Funny post and nice try. You are not the original poster, I am. You are an imposter. If you have an opinion, that’s fine, post away. But have a little integrity and be honest. Your lack of such, discredits your post and intentions. Shame on you.
    Very clever, trying to play the old switcheroo scam. I AM the original poster. Quit trying to hijack the thread and make it look negative. It’s classless and really weak.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast