Drejka Verdict Compromised - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He does have John Trevena who has been successful in the past at having cases overturned in the appeals court.
    Even the great and powerful Travena needs actual grounds to overturn a jury verdict. Some clear error in law. So, what was the error?

Unregistered
    McLyans may not be everywhere but the Stingray is and it watches Crazy McLynas. Oh and BTW MOD1 cant see who is posting just the IP and multiple IP’s may post negative stuff still dont mean it is multiple people it just means same people (or person) using multiple IP’s.
    Actually, a Stingray or Cell Tower Simulator has a very limited range, requires expensive manpower to use and is very inefficient for any long term surveillance. It requires a man in a vehicle to drive around with the Stingray machine all day and hope the subject doesn't get more than a mile or two from the machine. All someone has to do to defeat one is change their phone, phone provider or sim card or use a faraday bag or a burner phone. Problem solved. New case cites now require an actual warrant which requires PC. The only real purpose of one is to find someone that may be hiding out. McLynas doesn't appear to be hiding out anywhere for any reason. He is probably at his home. So, you must be the same idiot that keeps posting these not so veiled threats against McLynas. Grow up and stop being such an embarrassment to the PCSO.

Unregistered
    Even the great and powerful Travena needs actual grounds to overturn a jury verdict. Some clear error in law. So, what was the error?
    I’m not Trevena, and I don’t have all the facts of the case. The law was horribly written, and that was why PCSO didn’t make the initial arrest. If you don’t think Trevena will appeal this you obviously don’t know him. I do know him, and I’d bet a lot of money that this case will be appealed. It might not be successful, but it will go before the 2nd DCA.

Unregistered
    I’m not Trevena, and I don’t have all the facts of the case. The law was horribly written, and that was why PCSO didn’t make the initial arrest. If you don’t think Trevena will appeal this you obviously don’t know him. I do know him, and I’d bet a lot of money that this case will be appealed. It might not be successful, but it will go before the 2nd DCA.
    It would not surprise me if Travena appealed it. It gets his name in the news. Although for losing a case. If he appeals it, he will argue nonsensical made up stuff just like he did in the trial. But DCA doesn't play that game. There has to be a clear error of the law that would have rendered a different verdict, and I don't think he will find one from this case. He was lucky the jurors didn't get to hear about Djeke calling that truck driver a "N*****" as he was threatening to shoot him dead. He got to present his BS and the jury didn't buy it.

Unregistered

Free michael drejka

Richard Kelly, the septic tank driver, was shot by a white man, vigilante type, in 2011. Don Madak. Actually, they shot each other. White man was drunk, on pain pills, had an arsenal in his house, kept threatening Richard and his family across the street. Lots of press on story. Just google it. Neither Kelly nor the State brought this up in court or pretrial hearing. Kelly demanded that he would not talk to the defense outside of court unless the judge ordered it. Why would he do that? He knows he's not being forthright and he's scared. He's helping an innocent man go to prison. How many of Kelly's friends, acquaintances, even family have gone through the Pinellas County Justice System and been wrongfully convicted? Fred Schaub has prosecuted hundreds and hundreds, and he thinks convicting Drejka makes up for all those years, all those lives?

OH, and there are plenty of "Handicapped Parking" warriors out in the world. Just google that, too. Why didn't the defense even do that? Well, Trevena's out at the bar picking up dancers and hookers, or at his condo on the beach, whoops, he may have been evicted by now for doing coke, opiates, whatever, day and night disturbing the neighbors, getting police called. Oh, and he hit and shoved his ex-wife. THAT's why he got arrested. But Trevena's trying to make it about his Persian rug...bad, bad, acting.

McGlockton was flying on ecstasy, by the way, with his three kids in tow, and instead of using the English language and asking Drejka what was going on, he put all the force of his 205 pound body into blindsiding Drejka who fell over like a rag doll. Drejka recovers and sees McGlockton, the girlfriend, and white guy with red shoes, coming towards him. Video from the gun store is what really tells the story. Drejka had every right to protect his own life. And by the way, McGlockton wasn't protecting or defending his family. He was putting all of them in peril by starting a physical fight with a man he knew nothing about. VACATE THE VERDICT JUDGE BULONE. YOU KNOW IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Unregistered
    Dreyka was looking for trouble and knew he had a firearm to back his sorry ass up. The law is not there so you can win a fistfight with a handgun. If he had not had weapons, I guarantee he would not have been the 12 foot tall tough guy he was that day. McGlockton was a scumbag too, but you can't execute him over his behavior, not in America. Maybe on his next violent drug deal gone wrong or home invasion....but there won't be one. I kind of wish they had shot each other.

Unregistered
    Travena may have done these things or maybe not, it's all speculation, but he is a successful attorney unlike Bob who couldn't cut it in private practice and was lucky senile old Coats gave him a job.

Unregistered
    Richard Kelly, the septic tank driver, was shot by a white man, vigilante type, in 2011. Don Madak. Actually, they shot each other. White man was drunk, on pain pills, had an arsenal in his house, kept threatening Richard and his family across the street. Lots of press on story. Just google it. Neither Kelly nor the State brought this up in court or pretrial hearing. Kelly demanded that he would not talk to the defense outside of court unless the judge ordered it. Why would he do that? He knows he's not being forthright and he's scared. He's helping an innocent man go to prison. How many of Kelly's friends, acquaintances, even family have gone through the Pinellas County Justice System and been wrongfully convicted? Fred Schaub has prosecuted hundreds and hundreds, and he thinks convicting Drejka makes up for all those years, all those lives?

OH, and there are plenty of "Handicapped Parking" warriors out in the world. Just google that, too. Why didn't the defense even do that? Well, Trevena's out at the bar picking up dancers and hookers, or at his condo on the beach, whoops, he may have been evicted by now for doing coke, opiates, whatever, day and night disturbing the neighbors, getting police called. Oh, and he hit and shoved his ex-wife. THAT's why he got arrested. But Trevena's trying to make it about his Persian rug...bad, bad, acting.

McGlockton was flying on ecstasy, by the way, with his three kids in tow, and instead of using the English language and asking Drejka what was going on, he put all the force of his 205 pound body into blindsiding Drejka who fell over like a rag doll. Drejka recovers and sees McGlockton, the girlfriend, and white guy with red shoes, coming towards him. Video from the gun store is what really tells the story. Drejka had every right to protect his own life. And by the way, McGlockton wasn't protecting or defending his family. He was putting all of them in peril by starting a physical fight with a man he knew nothing about. VACATE THE VERDICT JUDGE BULONE. YOU KNOW IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
    And WHAT out of all that is an "error of law" that would allow for an appeal to be granted? Do you think that Travena didn't look up Kelly and dig up all of the dirt he could on him when he had background checks done on every juror? Travena decided against bringing that up. Probably didn't want the jury to hear that this poor guy was harassed by two white supremacist vigilantes.

Yeah Travena's personal life is a mess, but Drejke hired him. He was far better than any public defender would have been.

They brought up the ecstacy. They tried to make it sound like he was a crazed drug addict, but that didn't fly either. The defenses Doctor sounded like an idiot describing a color he has never seen.

NONE of this is an error of law. Verdict will stand no matter what Travena does. And whos is going to pay Travene for this undertaking? Not Drejeke.

Unregistered
    Travena may have done these things or maybe not, it's all speculation, but he is a successful attorney unlike Bob who couldn't cut it in private practice and was lucky senile old Coats gave him a job.
    Oh my God. In what dream is your assertion even close to being true? He’s a fat bloated glory hound bottom feeding say anything lawyer. Your view of a “successful attorney” is pretty retarded.

Unregistered
    Dreyka was looking for trouble and knew he had a firearm to back his sorry ass up. The law is not there so you can win a fistfight with a handgun. If he had not had weapons, I guarantee he would not have been the 12 foot tall tough guy he was that day. McGlockton was a scumbag too, but you can't execute him over his behavior, not in America. Maybe on his next violent drug deal gone wrong or home invasion....but there won't be one. I kind of wish they had shot each other.
    Your wish is ......https://patch.com/florida/clearwater...during-dispute

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast