Drejka Verdict Compromised - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Whatever. You just want to complain because I won't let you blame every post that's negative towards the SO or the Sheriff on one person. I let it go on for quite a while and got tired of it. There are many posters that post negatively about the SO and the Sheriff, it's not just 1, or just a handful like many of you want people to think. I'm the one who truly knows. Anything else posted is just BS.

If you have a problem with the way I do things, you can always get a free anonymous email address and email me. I know you wouldn't do it with your real one.

Mod 1
    Actually you wouldn’t know. No one registers anymore. So all you see is an IP address, nothing more. The best you can do is Google the IP and get the region and service provider. They may or may not listen to your complaint. But the reality is an IP address is unique to a connection, not a person. Many people can connect through the same WiFi. So if you “ban” someone, you’re really just banning their IP address, nothing more. You would have to know who is typing personally to know who they are. So you never actually know anything about anyone who is posting here no matter what you claim. I’ve moderated a board before, I know what you can see. I get your rules, I just don’t get your random decisions to weigh in on some things and not others. But it’s your board and your rules. But don’t bluff me, if you wanted me gone you’d do it. You want me on this board. You need me on this board. #AFewGoodMen. Come on that’s funny.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Link is bad.
    Story got pulled.

Neighbors Shoot Each Other During Dispute
    A verbal dispute between two neighbors escalates into a gun battle Wednesday night, Pinellas County Sheriff's say.

Neighbors brought out firepower after a verbal dispute turned to fists, then guns Wednesday (Aug. 3) night, Pinellas County Sheriff's said.

Ricky Albert Kelly and Donald Steven Madak live across Macomber Street from each other.

Aug 4, 2011 12:43 pm ET | Updated Aug 4, 2011 1:10 pm ET

Unregistered
    Actually you wouldn’t know. No one registers anymore. So all you see is an IP address, nothing more. The best you can do is Google the IP and get the region and service provider. They may or may not listen to your complaint. But the reality is an IP address is unique to a connection, not a person. Many people can connect through the same WiFi. So if you “ban” someone, you’re really just banning their IP address, nothing more. You would have to know who is typing personally to know who they are. So you never actually know anything about anyone who is posting here no matter what you claim. I’ve moderated a board before, I know what you can see. I get your rules, I just don’t get your random decisions to weigh in on some things and not others. But it’s your board and your rules. But don’t bluff me, if you wanted me gone you’d do it. You want me on this board. You need me on this board. #AFewGoodMen. Come on that’s funny.
    So, then aren't you just admitting that you yourself have ZERO ability to know who posts what? At least Mod1 can see IP's and know if it is the same person or not. It gets tiresome seeing the same hostile, irrational and childish posts by you ranting against McLynas for every single post you claim is negative. We get it. You hate the guy, you have made that clear. But claiming that everyone out here is him is delusional. You have been asked to post the "lies" you claim he has told and you posted some of his entire posts from his facebook page along with another rant, but no specific lies. You've been asked to post proof that any of the posts you claim are him are actually him and you can't.

Give it a rest. Go get some help. McLynas isn't the boogie man and he is not everywhere. Why don't you try actually commenting on topic and defending your position with logic and intelligence instead of grade school level name calling. Instead of defending the profession, you cause more damage by making cops look unstable, violent, threatening and insane. Get a grip dude.

Unregistered
    Oh, and one more thing..... this post thread is about the Drejke verdict, not McLynas. Just in case you were confused.

Unregistered
    Great story about some neighbor dispute years ago. Put on your tinfoil hate bubba

Unregistered
    So, then aren't you just admitting that you yourself have ZERO ability to know who posts what? At least Mod1 can see IP's and know if it is the same person or not. It gets tiresome seeing the same hostile, irrational and childish posts by you ranting against McLynas for every single post you claim is negative. We get it. You hate the guy, you have made that clear. But claiming that everyone out here is him is delusional. You have been asked to post the "lies" you claim he has told and you posted some of his entire posts from his facebook page along with another rant, but no specific lies. You've been asked to post proof that any of the posts you claim are him are actually him and you can't.

Give it a rest. Go get some help. McLynas isn't the boogie man and he is not everywhere. Why don't you try actually commenting on topic and defending your position with logic and intelligence instead of grade school level name calling. Instead of defending the profession, you cause more damage by making cops look unstable, violent, threatening and insane. Get a grip dude.
    McLyans may not be everywhere but the Stingray is and it watches Crazy McLynas. Oh and BTW MOD1 cant see who is posting just the IP and multiple IP’s may post negative stuff still dont mean it is multiple people it just means same people (or person) using multiple IP’s.

Unregistered
    My take on video was the deceased was about to go at Drejka again and only backed up when the gun emerged. The girl exited the car, and the other guy coming out of the store, was walking quickly towards Drejka until he seen the gun being pulled out. The exact moment the trigger was pulled, Drejka was not on the verge of being attacked again as the deceased was backing up away from him. With that said, the deceased has culpability here. Blind siding Drejka and violently knocking him to the ground, ultimately caused this killing. Drejka should get the low end of the sentencing spectrum because of this mitigation.

Unregistered
    Or he could take to the DCA and possibly get it overturned.

Unregistered
    Or he could take to the DCA and possibly get it overturned.
    On what grounds?

Unregistered
    On what grounds?
    He does have John Trevena who has been successful in the past at having cases overturned in the appeals court.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast