Drejka Verdict Compromised
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Drejka Verdict Compromised

Here comes this judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge. That's how many times the deceased, Markeis McGlockton came before Judge Joseph Bulone. You think he just forgot about that? And the prosecutors are dirty too. Bad. Verdict needs to be vacated ASAP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here comes this judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge, here comes the judge. That's how many times the deceased, Markeis McGlockton came before Judge Joseph Bulone. You think he just forgot about that? And the prosecutors are dirty too. Bad. Verdict needs to be vacated ASAP.
    It seems that if he presided over multiple cases of McGlockton's "criminal" behavior, that he would have been MORE likely to let Drejke off of the hook, not LESS likely. Are you saying that because he presided over these cases he was biased wanting his murderer convicted? Doesn't make any sense. Additionally, it was Drejke's trial, not McGlockton's so again, where is the bias?

Unregistered
    The judge did the job and saved Bob from cross-examination, and made sure that Drejka was found guilty to prevent riots.

Maybe he doesn't like McGlockton and Drejka will end up with minimum prison time per the guidelines.

Let's face it McGlockton was a career criminal and Drejka is not exactly a model citizen.

Unregistered
    Should this man have been able to kill this woman and not be arrested too Bob?

https://twitter.com/realjuliasong/st...y6VNV28mVPgJus

Unregistered
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Sorry, that’s all I can post without possibly off the MOD’s. Somewhere in those asterisks is “He Who Shall Not Be Named”. Thanks for protecting him MOD’s. Pretty ****ing sad when you come to the defense of a cop hating crazy ass liberal nut job who films deputies’ homes and puts it up on his Facebook page. That’s pretty ****ed up. Guess this is now DoucheBagAffairs.com. DBAffairs.com where we celebrate Cop Block, Sovereign Citizen ideologies and one of the biggest anti-police people in the county.

Unregistered
    Should this man have been able to kill this woman and not be arrested too Bob?

https://twitter.com/realjuliasong/st...y6VNV28mVPgJus
    I'd have to say yes, he would be justified for killing her. Obviously she has studied the art of Sumo Wrestling, and his life is in danger. She could sit on his face and end his existence.

Unregistered
    Shes a HUGE b****. Jesus

Unregistered
    The judge did the job and saved Bob from cross-examination, and made sure that Drejka was found guilty to prevent riots.

Maybe he doesn't like McGlockton and Drejka will end up with minimum prison time per the guidelines.

Let's face it McGlockton was a career criminal and Drejka is not exactly a model citizen.
    THIS. Kelly had been shot by a white man before. State knew this. Did defense? Defense threw this case on purpose. State is sending an innocent man to prison because they are ...scared...corrupt....

https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-ways/1233131/

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Sorry, that’s all I can post without possibly off the MOD’s. Somewhere in those asterisks is “He Who Shall Not Be Named”. Thanks for protecting him MOD’s. Pretty ****ing sad when you come to the defense of a cop hating crazy ass liberal nut job who films deputies’ homes and puts it up on his Facebook page. That’s pretty ****ed up. Guess this is now DoucheBagAffairs.com. DBAffairs.com where we celebrate Cop Block, Sovereign Citizen ideologies and one of the biggest anti-police people in the county.
    Whatever. You just want to complain because I won't let you blame every post that's negative towards the SO or the Sheriff on one person. I let it go on for quite a while and got tired of it. There are many posters that post negatively about the SO and the Sheriff, it's not just 1, or just a handful like many of you want people to think. I'm the one who truly knows. Anything else posted is just BS.

If you have a problem with the way I do things, you can always get a free anonymous email address and email me. I know you wouldn't do it with your real one.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    THIS. Kelly had been shot by a white man before. State knew this. Did defense? Defense threw this case on purpose. State is sending an innocent man to prison because they are ...scared...corrupt....

https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-ways/1233131/
    Link is bad.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast