From over the bridge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chuckleberry Finn

From over the bridge

No backsies!

Unregistered
    We have to deal with this guy permanently now? And on top of that the we have the "great accuser". A LT in charge of patrol... who always talks down to you and treats you like crap and has no personal skill set what so ever on dealing with people. A guy that always tries to nail you for everything that does not meet his demands.....? Can this place get any worse in leadership?. Did he learn anything from the higher leadership classes he was sent to. for all the money paid...? You can send a guy like that to all the classes you can, but his devious personality is still going to come out. People do not quit jobs, they quit terrible supervisors.

Unregistered
    Rumor is he is supposed to be gone August 31st... then it became January... who know's

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have to deal with this guy permanently now? And on top of that the we have the "great accuser". A LT in charge of patrol... who always talks down to you and treats you like crap and has no personal skill set what so ever on dealing with people. A guy that always tries to nail you for everything that does not meet his demands.....? Can this place get any worse in leadership?. Did he learn anything from the higher leadership classes he was sent to. for all the money paid...? You can send a guy like that to all the classes you can, but his devious personality is still going to come out. People do not quit jobs, they quit terrible supervisors.
    Sucks to be held accountable and treated like an adult who gets paid to do a job.

Unregistered
    Sucks to be held accountable and treated like an adult who gets paid to do a job.
    Hahahahaha coming from the guy that got scared... quit and came back. Sucks to suck

Unregistered
    The AC is actually doing a great job here and I hope he stays, he makes decisive decisions and from what I have have seen he lets patrol know what is going on with his meetings with the squads...that cuts out on the dumb ass rumors.

Unregistered
    Yeah he's great. Doesn't acknowledge patrol officers in the hallways, parking lots or when he walks into patrol's briefing. Great leadership. I'm so glad he is here

Unregistered
    You have to get use to that working here. It is the same guy love to promote, that will get onto an elevator with you and not acknowledge you. The same guy that will pass you in the very thin halls of this old police department and will not acknowledge you as you pass by them. The same guy that will not go to dinner/breakfast with you and fellowship. But yet they will only eat with the same people they think are on the same promotion track as them.

Unregistered
    From what I have seen of this guy and have interacted with him, he seems to be a decent guy and takes the position he was appointed to seriously. He is not the usual USF Admin here promoted up through the ranks that we had to deal with but just on another level of promotion. I hope he can straighten out this place and get rid of the BS that has existed here for years.

Unregistered
    You have to get use to that working here. It is the same guy love to promote, that will get onto an elevator with you and not acknowledge you. The same guy that will pass you in the very thin halls of this old police department and will not acknowledge you as you pass by them. The same guy that will not go to dinner/breakfast with you and fellowship. But yet they will only eat with the same people they think are on the same promotion track as them.
    Morale? Reading this post, it reminds me of the LT's working here. They would never in no way go to breakfast, lunch, or dinner with you if you are in patrol. At least Capt. K will offer to have a cup of coffee with you. Very sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast