Mira , so you want to go to what unit?

Unregistered

Mira , so you want to go to what unit?

CID............ Mira only if you are a female . RDA........... ONLY if you are a female....papo. Fto............... no raise for you , bueno only if you are a female. They do so good on the supervisor assessment center portion too, amazing the odds and % they way that works out for them. No es facil papo. Mira, just look at all the special transfers, selections with no rating system. Papo you dont need seniority you need a vagina , this place could be the movie for the book animal farm by G.Orwell. cono, es la mafia aqui.

Unregistered
    Mira...you are an idiot!

First of all, you can quit the "I will type like I am Cuban so nobody figures out who I am". It really is quite obvious who you are because you are walking around the station complaining about the same crap. Sorry you got kicked off the boardwalk. Get the fuk over it. You are driving everyone crazy with you conspiracy theories.

Unregistered
    Chich, dont call me a fat cripple, I did plenty of time at a diffrent department and I'm not blind only the chicas get the goods here, it's okay we all see it, we all talk about it, you see it too unless you are ciego. I know this place is way better than HPD believe me I know but Mira you cant tell me that every one has a fair chance here , some more fair then the next , maybe I will try out for swat and be good to go . If I went to SWAT day 1 I would be QRU right now . All those guys do well and I am taking nothing away from them they earn it they are hard workers.Maybe you can be the first female SWAT officer ciego.