Why would people retire and come back here of all thing to do? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe Williams has been a deputy at BSO for 61 years and still here working. True dedication.
    Here is your back-up for your next fight or for the perp resisting with violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvPJtJf6uo

Unregistered
    All jokes aside, the majority of us are lazy. The job really doesn't require much so that is the first reason we come back. Secondly, I personally know one guy who retired and opened up his own business. It is just too much work. He can come back and make the same or more with details and do a quarter of the work.
    I wasn't lazy until I saw the direction the last several administrations were taking in regards to backing it’s Deputies Jail/Road. I continue to sit under my tree and do nothing. I fell asleep last night and I woke up to a screeching owl who crapped all over my unit. I laughed it off and drove to the free car wash went into the convenience store for a free drink and then back to my tree. Phew what a night.

Unregistered
    I wasn't lazy until I saw the direction the last several administrations were taking in regards to backing it’s Deputies Jail/Road. I continue to sit under my tree and do nothing. I fell asleep last night and I woke up to a screeching owl who crapped all over my unit. I laughed it off and drove to the free car wash went into the convenience store for a free drink and then back to my tree. Phew what a night.
    The only thing that taste better than a discounted meal... is a free meal.

Unregistered
    Joe Williams has been a deputy at BSO for 61 years and still here working. True dedication.
    Ha ha ha....that's some funny stuff....good guy joe, who unfortunately will die while working....sad and stupid.

Unregistered

Wild west

He's a hot old Wyatt Erp... he come to work on his Clydesdale Horse and ropes him to a coconut tree outside the PSB. I love his stories about the good old days while he chows in the cafe...

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha....that's some funny stuff....good guy joe, who unfortunately will die while working....sad and stupid.
    You should see his Mae geri moves in his Dojo...

Unregistered

Hawaii Five 0

Here is your back-up for your next fight or for the perp resisting with violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvPJtJf6uo
    I really believe many aspire to be this guy... could imagine wearing uniform and playing police man in my 60s

Unregistered

Grasshopper

He's a hot old Wyatt Erp... he come to work on his Clydesdale Horse and ropes him to a coconut tree outside the PSB. I love his stories about the good old days while he chows in the cafe...
    Old Joe stated that the key to longevity in police work is to pace yourself, long lunches, and free slurpees while reading the latest Karate magazines ...

Unregistered

Swinging salami

Just had another loser arrive in my district today.. he retired after 32 years and said he decided to come back to work on another pension! Just stay he 40 years like some!

Unregistered
    Just had another loser arrive in my district today.. he retired after 32 years and said he decided to come back to work on another pension! Just stay he 40 years like some!
    Who could that be???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234