Attn: Mod 1

Thread: Attn: Mod 1

Unregistered

Attn: Mod 1

Please verify that posts are being deleted properly. As usual the Chief doesn't like the truth out there and will try to cover it up even by getting a snitch to be a mod on this thread to delete. He is hoping we will get frustrated and stop posting if he can simply delete us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please verify that posts are being deleted properly. As usual the Chief doesn't like the truth out there and will try to cover it up even by getting a snitch to be a mod on this thread to delete. He is hoping we will get frustrated and stop posting if he can simply delete us.
    and nothing that I read violated TOS.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    There's only been 1 thread and 0 posts deleted recently, and I am the one who deleted it. It was properly reported and I found that it did violate the Terms of Use as it made improper allegations of wrong doing against a named or easily identifiable person.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    This is the second time I’ve seen a true post deleted from the site involving FAU PD Command staff. Having in house knowledge of how they operate due to the fact I work here. Lets ask a question only to be answered by Sean. You drum up a story by some of your officers about your former DC, you insist and order an employee to speak to HR about a false allegation not once but twice. You get no where and yet you do not honor his contract and instead let him go. Now you are being sued in court over violating a contract. Btw, this is all public record in PBCC. Let’s see how fast this gets deleted? Either way, the truth will come out eventually. FAU and the PD employees are the true victim’s here.

Unregistered

Low morale

Sean has created the lowest morale in the agency I’ve ever seen. Only speaks to you when he needs you, or you f*%* up. His new right hand woman is good at sending emails and phony small talk. He has created a hostile culture that command staff, patrol, and everyone in between is sick of.

Unregistered
    This is the second time I’ve seen a true post deleted from the site involving FAU PD Command staff. Having in house knowledge of how they operate due to the fact I work here. Lets ask a question only to be answered by Sean. You drum up a story by some of your officers about your former DC, you insist and order an employee to speak to HR about a false allegation not once but twice. You get no where and yet you do not honor his contract and instead let him go. Now you are being sued in court over violating a contract. Btw, this is all public record in PBCC. Let’s see how fast this gets deleted? Either way, the truth will come out eventually. FAU and the PD employees are the true victim’s here.
    You're a coward. The fact you work here at FAUPD but constantly come on here incognito and complain and cry. We would respect you more If you had the balls to speak up at the PD instead. All of you are cowards and snakes that walks the hallways and some of you are miserable old fools that's still miserable even in your new departments. We know who you all are.

Unregistered
    You're a coward. The fact you work here at FAUPD but constantly come on here incognito and complain and cry. We would respect you more If you had the balls to speak up at the PD instead. All of you are cowards and snakes that walks the hallways and some of you are miserable old fools that's still miserable even in your new departments. We know who you all are.
    That's BS and you know it. You know how it works here. Intelligence and professionalism mean nothing if.....wink wink

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    There's only been 1 thread and 0 posts deleted recently, and I am the one who deleted it. It was properly reported and I found that it did violate the Terms of Use as it made improper allegations of wrong doing against a named or easily identifiable person.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    The irony!

Unregistered
    Sean has created the lowest morale in the agency I’ve ever seen. Only speaks to you when he needs you, or you f*%* up. His new right hand woman is good at sending emails and phony small talk. He has created a hostile culture that command staff, patrol, and everyone in between is sick of.
    She thinks her education makes her better then everyone else but I heard she was just as useless at school board !! They were partying when she left !!