Hurricane commander - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Will the majors trade in their open toed high heels for boots when they visit us in the disaster zone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will the majors trade in their open toed high heels for boots when they visit us in the disaster zone?
    I wouldn't spend my time worrying about the majors. I would be concerned about SRT commander - unavailable, untested strike team supervision, no chief or ass. chief, and at least one command member on leave. Sam's has beenie weenie on sale if you don't have MRE's. Be safe and look out for each other.

Unregistered

Where is my OT?

Yesterday it was doom and gloom. Today I see my OT check getting smaller. I have already spent 150 on slim jims and power shakes, and it looks like I should have waited. Oh well I wasn't looking forward to sleeping in the car and using wet wipes for a shower. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Yeah thanks Jarvis! FHP has shower trailers, bathroom trailers, and dormitory trailers all air conditioned but we get an email saying. E prepared to self sustain and sleep in your car for the week. Why did we sign up for srt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uanregistered View Post
    Yeah thanks Jarvis! FHP has shower trailers, bathroom trailers, and dormitory trailers all air conditioned but we get an email saying. E prepared to self sustain and sleep in your car for the week. Why did we sign up for srt?
    Will isn't even in play here. Matters not to me since I will resign Tuesday. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Unregistered
    Doesn’t matter. Srt is his baby and he dropped it off at the babysitter unprepared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12