Hurricane commander
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hurricane commander

Storm is coming. Where is hurricane commander Jarvis to lead us through this time?????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Storm is coming. Where is hurricane commander Jarvis to lead us through this time?????
    Here come the commando crews hoping to get deployed by LEOAffairs. This will be a TS low Cat 1 at worst. Don't expect deployment.

Unregistered

By the power of Greyskull

Here come the commando crews hoping to get deployed by LEOAffairs. This will be a TS low Cat 1 at worst. Don't expect deployment.
    I decree there will be no deployment, no overtime, no power shakes, no MRE, no sunscreen,no powerade, no gatorade, no hats, no cases of water, no comp, no FEMA fuel, no fix a flat and no free meals at the command post. Quit watching the weather channel and start calling an IA to work surveys. By the power of Greyskull I decree it!

Unregistered
    I bet Our new director and secretary find a reason we can’t work or participate in any hurricane deployments.

Unregistered
    I bet Our new director and secretary find a reason we can’t work or participate in any hurricane deployments.
    Right? They’d probably say something like, “If you want to do real police work, go become a real cop.”

God I hate those guys! I am a real cop! See - I even have a badge and gun. Wait...where did I put that gun??

Unregistered
    It’s sitting in the bathroom stall next to the captains.

Unregistered
    Good thing too. I understand the commander tore a hole in the trailer trying to get it out of the parking garage. That flex seal tape will only hold so long. How many are left on the team?

Unregistered

Smile

Good thing too. I understand the commander tore a hole in the trailer trying to get it out of the parking garage. That flex seal tape will only hold so long. How many are left on the team?
    Everyone that didn't resign is still on the team.

Unregistered
    Was he pulling the trailer with his Nissan or did Danny let him borrow his new Jeep?

Unregistered
    We have a saying in the south that the safest place during and after hurricanes is wherever the north regions major hides at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast