Why spend $38,000 ON AN EX EMPLOYEE?????
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why spend $38,000 ON AN EX EMPLOYEE?????

So let me get this straight. According to Crespo this guy was terminated from carollos office in June of 2018 for behavioral issues and not anything to do with his computer usage. That means in June he was gone, no longer working for the city.

Why then would carollo and city legal hire a computer forensic guy the following month, July of 2018 and pay him $38,000 to look into the fired employees computer????

The guy was already gone form the city. I guess they spent $38,000 and didn't find anything. If they did i'm sure they would have brought him back to fire him again. $38,000, Really ????? City money well spent!

Unregistered

$38k

I think Carollo was trying to smear him probably because he was friendly with the owner of the Ball & Chain.
    As far a spending $38,000. It was city money not Joes.

Unregistered

Personal vendetta

He needs to find his personal vendettas from his personal account. I think that’s why he’s being sued by the Bill& Chain owner.
    What a waste of taxpayers money.

Unregistered
    Isn't this really something how it all operates? Looking for personal vendetta, trying to get one up, I mean good gracious. What lengths govt officials go to protect power. Time to walk away at that point.

Unregistered

Fine joe on his way out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Carollo was trying to smear him probably because he was friendly with the owner of the Ball & Chain.
    As far a spending $38,000. It was city money not Joes.
    That money needs to come out of carollos pocket. Stop wasting city money on your personal vendettas.

Unregistered

Pay up joe!

That money needs to come out of carollos pocket. Stop wasting city money on your personal vendettas.
    I agree. Make this idiot pay out of his own pocket. If you did that he wouldn’t be so quick to go after people.

Unregistered

Thief

State Attorney should arrest the thief.

Unregistered

No bid contract

$38,000 to hire a computer expert? Was it put out to bid ? If not, why not?

Unregistered

Lock him up

I think the State Attorneys Office is looking at this thief.

Unregistered

You’re right. I wonder if Joe got a cut of the 38k ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast