Why spend $38,000 ON AN EX EMPLOYEE????? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight. According to Crespo this guy was terminated from carollos office in June of 2018 for behavioral issues and not anything to do with his computer usage. That means in June he was gone, no longer working for the city.

Why then would carollo and city legal hire a computer forensic guy the following month, July of 2018 and pay him $38,000 to look into the fired employees computer????

The guy was already gone form the city. I guess they spent $38,000 and didn't find anything. If they did i'm sure they would have brought him back to fire him again. $38,000, Really ????? City money well spent!
    Sorry. This won’t go away.

Unregistered

Auditor

So let me get this straight. According to Crespo this guy was terminated from carollos office in June of 2018 for behavioral issues and not anything to do with his computer usage. That means in June he was gone, no longer working for the city.

Why then would carollo and city legal hire a computer forensic guy the following month, July of 2018 and pay him $38,000 to look into the fired employees computer????

The guy was already gone form the city. I guess they spent $38,000 and didn't find anything. If they did i'm sure they would have brought him back to fire him again. $38,000, Really ????? City money well spent!
    Is it true that the auditor is at city hall?

Unregistered

This will do him in

Unregistered

Does not pass the smell test

This doesn't pass the smell test....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345