Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to my sources it is Joey Gallagher 😎
    Your sources are wrong again!

Unregistered
    Doesn't surprise me with all of the damage control being done and fishing with misinformation. I wont state I have not been mislead or wrong before. I expected an outside appointment myself.
    Is the hiring and overtime being suspended true? Seems illogical considering VCSO is 30+ positions short. Makes you wonder if funds are depleted prior to the end of the fiscal year. May have a bit to do with Chitwood getting so angry last week over the 2 deputy positions denied by council... Seems the council was correct to want to fill the 30+ positions before funding 2 more if VCSO is now suspending hiring.

Unregistered
    Doesn't surprise me with all of the damage control being done and fishing with misinformation. I wont state I have not been mislead or wrong before. I expected an outside appointment myself.
    Is the hiring and overtime being suspended true? Seems illogical considering VCSO is 30+ positions short. Makes you wonder if funds are depleted prior to the end of the fiscal year. May have a bit to do with Chitwood getting so angry last week over the 2 deputy positions denied by council... Seems the council was correct to want to fill the 30+ positions before funding 2 more if VCSO is now suspending hiring.
    What are you talking about?

Unregistered
    You need to fire your source it seems. They’re hiring according to the website.

Unregistered
    Really? I believe you should check again because you're wrong.

Unregistered
    As of this morning, the VCSO's contact page reflects Gallagher as Chief Deputy.
    https://www.volusiasheriff.org/conta...l-contact.stml

Unregistered
    As of this morning, the VCSO's contact page reflects Gallagher as Chief Deputy.
    https://www.volusiasheriff.org/conta...l-contact.stml
    Funny, you claimed it was Kyle for the longest time!

Unregistered
    Funny, you claimed it was Kyle for the longest time!
    Actually, that poster didn't... I did

Unregistered
    Um....it’s VSO now. No more county.

Unregistered
    Um....it’s VSO now. No more county.
    That’s because it’s run by your daddy now Chitwood the Sheriff! Gone are the days those three bottom of the feeder scumbags Creamer, Jenkins, and Szabo ruining the agency! Never will be the days that perverted criminal stalker Chipmunk or that yellow dirtbag wannabe journalist Hermaphrodite Heart Attack Henry! It’s a new day at VSO and our wonderful new leadership carries on that tradition starting today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast