Who’s the new Car 2??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s the new Car 2??

So who’s chitty new number 2??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously you don’t work here so I don’t see the need to fill you in. You are an outsider on a forum that was designed for inner circles and you are not in it.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t work here so I don’t see the need to fill you in. You are an outsider on a forum that was designed for inner circles and you are not in it.
    Lol thanks Alvin

Unregistered
    According to my sources it is Joey Gallagher 😎

Unregistered
    According to my sources it is Joey Gallagher 😎
    Wow. It took long enough. I don’t think you have great sources.

Unregistered
    Let's not jump to conclusions. This person could be retired and lost touch/contact with people still employed at the SO. I've ran into a bunch of retired guys who ask lots of questions as they are very concerned what has happened to the organization.

Unregistered
    Let's not jump to conclusions. This person could be retired and lost touch/contact with people still employed at the SO. I've ran into a bunch of retired guys who ask lots of questions as they are very concerned what has happened to the organization.
    The ones who ask questions are the ones who miss it. The ones who retired and left the job behind couldn’t care less.

Unregistered
    And if they are retired, they DON’T work here.

Unregistered
    The ones who ask questions are the ones who miss it. The ones who retired and left the job behind couldn’t care less.
    Exactly. The retired folks like the VCSO 1 day a month. They could care less about the VCSO....thanks to Chitwood.

Unregistered
    Wow. It took long enough. I don’t think you have great sources.
    Sorry that I have a life and do not spend my day on leo affairs boss, just answering a question that no one else had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast