Tony gets slammed by Bell
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tony gets slammed by Bell

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...558208542.html

Gotta love Bell. Gets us our best contract in 20 years and then takes the gloves off against temporary Tony.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-s...558208542.html

Gotta love Bell. Gets us our best contract in 20 years and then takes the gloves off against temporary Tony.
    Jeff calls him an unqualified person who is running amuck. After watching this interview I would have to agree.

Unregistered
    Jeff calls him an unqualified person who is running amuck. After watching this interview I would have to agree.
    This contract sucked and should have done a better job no thanks to Bell. We need PBA back

Unregistered
    Wow, I believe temp tony just violated the deputies Bill of Rights by making a public statement about their open IA case. And for the record it was over 10 years ago under Lamberti that all of the schools cameras were to have live feeds to every deputies computer, but the school stopped it because they thought it violated the student’s rights. Then the school started making deputies get subpoena for any school videos.

Unregistered
    Wow, I believe temp tony just violated the deputies Bill of Rights by making a public statement about their open IA case. And for the record it was over 10 years ago under Lamberti that all of the schools cameras were to have live feeds to every deputies computer, but the school stopped it because they thought it violated the student’s rights. Then the school started making deputies get subpoena for any school videos.
    Whats amazing is that everything is emerging from the deep sea. Slam BSO and Scott Israel then this news.
    All this is a result of everybody but BSO and we're stuck in the middle.

Unregistered
    Spot on with “unqualified “. 12 years in law enforcement, supervisor of 6 for 2.5 years. Claims to have trained 25,000 in active shooter classes only to find out he has only trained people in bleed kits after the shooting, not the shooting itself. Takes credit for things he has not done like the real time crime center or trining building. So if the union president can say what he wants, then why was an IA case opened against the union and a press release made against the union from BSO?

Unregistered
    Based on his staged soft ball interview, I believe he is already predisposed on the deputies fate based on race. After all he stated he knows what it is like to be black for 40 years. I hope they have good lawyers.

Unregistered
    Based on his staged soft ball interview, I believe he is already predisposed on the deputies fate based on race. After all he stated he knows what it is like to be black for 40 years. I hope they have good lawyers.
    I was going to say yes exact same thing. This guy starts talking race and talking about a white cop using force in a black man. And the talks about he’s been black for 40 years. Black for 40 years. With a white wife, where he was a cop in Coral Springs a white city, and lives in white Boca.

What the hell does this mean, or have to do with anything? Other than sending another message to the black community that he is going to continue to illegally arrest white cops for doing their job.

Trust us Broward that will NOT make your community safer. That will shut your sheriffs office completely down and make your community very dangerous. This guy is the one doing nothing but playing politics. Not leading.

Jeff Bell words were words of iron, this guy’s words are words of weakness and deceit.

Unregistered
    I was going to say yes exact same thing. This guy starts talking race and talking about a white cop using force in a black man. And the talks about he’s been black for 40 years. Black for 40 years. With a white wife, where he was a cop in Coral Springs a white city, and lives in white Boca.

What the hell does this mean, or have to do with anything? Other than sending another message to the black community that he is going to continue to illegally arrest white cops for doing their job.

Trust us Broward that will NOT make your community safer. That will shut your sheriffs office completely down and make your community very dangerous. This guy is the one doing nothing but playing politics. Not leading.

Jeff Bell words were words of iron, this guy’s words are words of weakness and deceit.
    Well I remember when he stepped first day at the podium everyone was smiling and so excited that a guy with 6 to 8 years of being a cop was coming to Broward Country as the Sheriff.
    Everyone is now complaining about what changes he is making and saying. Be careful what you wish for. It's going to get a lot worst so get ready. Dont be a typical Hippocrate just suck it up. Feel bad for the young deputies starting out.
    Not for nothing but I got one year and I'm out.
    Good luck...

Unregistered
    This contract sucked and should have done a better job no thanks to Bell. We need PBA back
    Yes, yes & hell no

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast