At the risk of sounding positive - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Frankly I think everyone is done wasting their breath on the direction this agency is headed. It’s time to just take a backseat and allow Dennis to take this place as far down as he can and watch him retreat eventually with his head down in shame. What’s worse is the personnel he has positioned to take over once he’s done. The damage is done, my suggestion is to reassess your careers and ask yourselves “Why am I really here?” Money was really not the main motivator but the fact that at one point in time we were actually surrounded by people that gave a damn. People that strived to be the very best at their jobs and motivate those looking to succeed them. Take a really good look around.....depressing is the only word that comes to mind.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frankly I think everyone is done wasting their breath on the direction this agency is headed. It’s time to just take a backseat and allow Dennis to take this place as far down as he can and watch him retreat eventually with his head down in shame. What’s worse is the personnel he has positioned to take over once he’s done. The damage is done, my suggestion is to reassess your careers and ask yourselves “Why am I really here?” Money was really not the main motivator but the fact that at one point in time we were actually surrounded by people that gave a damn. People that strived to be the very best at their jobs and motivate those looking to succeed them. Take a really good look around.....depressing is the only word that comes to mind.
    For many of us, our suggestion is FOR YOU to reassess your career and ask yourself “Why are you still here?" While you encourage others to ask "why am i here" you really need to look in the mirror and do the same.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234