Contract employees
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Contract employees

I’ve got a million dollar donation question. What do the three stooges do all day? Commander Morgan “ The Organ “ Bowden, Sgt. Daryl “ Family Business Reject “ Aubuchon, Lt. Sly “ NBA Reject “ Smalls. “

Unregistered
    More than you ever did Jim!

Unregistered

Almost forgot

Lt. Angelo Banana Hammock Vaughn; Sgt. Alan The Loon Canfield.

Unregistered

Jim Jim Dumb Dumb tryin

Ahhhhhhhhhh look at little, er um figure of speech, Jimmy Whitey Leavens trying to big boy and find pet names like the other side. Good for you Jim Jim Dumb Dumb trying to a little smart and witty. Keep trying because your pet names are pathetic. Now that your a washed up security guard without the additional income we see you have more time to post but living on this website isn't raising you money Klan Man. Your white supremacist contacts got no money?
    Maybe you can get an endorsement that may help you instead of from the most disgraced scandalous sheriff in Lee County history. His complaints mirror yours which makes you both look like HUGE slimeballs.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, Aubuchon is a certified law enforcement officer investigating and arresting licensed construction contractors on behalf of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. But his family happens to be one of the biggest construction companies in the county. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Morgan “ The Organ Bowden “ will justify his actions. After he finishes his bologna sandwich and cheese fries. Hey Morgan, looking pretty tight around the waist line.

Unregistered
    Leave Morgan alone, he misses Angelo and T.C. Banana hammocks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve got a million dollar donation question. What do the three stooges do all day? Commander Morgan “ The Organ “ Bowden, Sgt. Daryl “ Family Business Reject “ Aubuchon, Lt. Sly “ NBA Reject “ Smalls. “
    Ask your mother what they do??? troll

Unregistered
    I asked my mother, and she told me they do absolutely nothing. Make two phone calls a day and make one office visit a week.

Unregistered

Loser leavens

I have been at LCSO and have worked with many sheriffs by far the worst was shoap. No respect for anyone that worked there. Carmine has improved the morale in the entire dept.
    Leavens is dumber than we thought bringing another loser on his failed team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast