Relations with Subordinates - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Very weak men when they bone co-workers who offer to give it up for them. Wrong choice of profession, go work in a strip bar if you can't control your primal urges. Shame on the administration for tolerating this crap.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry. I thought this was a safe place to vent about policy violations that if you brought forward may actually result in a decline in your career. Since an involved person may or may not become a captain in the next year I thought it was important. But apparently it’s not important to the agency or the website. I thought that’s what this website was built on. A safe place to vent when you can’t do it at work due to retribution. Well hell, the agency ignored Tim Pellela for years until they couldn’t anymore. I guess that’s the deal with this. And I guess little miss spinner cried and whined enough and poof, all gone. Maybe someone was hoping that the Sheriff would read their post and maybe question what’s been happening. Dating and banging a fellow employee is fine regardless of rank. But when someone is dating and banging a subordinate that’s not fine. And everyone knows. And even that persons direct supervisor is trying to bang her. WTF is happening there? If thats not an LeoAffair I don’t know what is.

I have deleted a number of posts recently due to allegations of wrongdoing being made without substantial proof being posted on a number of threads here. Please read this part of the Terms of Use as it spells out why those posts were deleted.

"Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion."

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask them, or read the Term of Use.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    That's fair but needs to be applied for all not just a few select

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's fair but needs to be applied for all not just a few select
    Those that are properly reported by clicking on the Report this Post button on the bottom left of every post will be checked and evaluated. If it is a violation, it will be removed. I DO NOT have the time to go through every post on every board.

I did just add Mod 736 to this board. That should help the situation on this board.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Shouldn’t be a violation when it’s da truth. Guess we will find out if the third floor does their job on it.

Unregistered
    Here's some radical if not controversial advice: keep it strictly professional with your co-workers and subordinates.

There is no good reason to risk your job and pension for a few romps in the hay. Do that stuff outside of work with people who do not work for the agency.

Problem solved.

Unregistered
    Dont fish from the company dock.

Unregistered
    Them fish be jumping in the boat

Unregistered
    When the same fish is jumps in everyone’s boat, is it really a catch?

Unregistered
    Stfu Bro he doesn't even sit with her over there. Mind your own damn business, do your job and quit wondering where he is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast