Relations with Subordinates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Relations with Subordinates

Sorry. I thought this was a safe place to vent about policy violations that if you brought forward may actually result in a decline in your career. Since an involved person may or may not become a captain in the next year I thought it was important. But apparently it’s not important to the agency or the website. I thought that’s what this website was built on. A safe place to vent when you can’t do it at work due to retribution. Well hell, the agency ignored Tim Pellela for years until they couldn’t anymore. I guess that’s the deal with this. And I guess little miss spinner cried and whined enough and poof, all gone. Maybe someone was hoping that the Sheriff would read their post and maybe question what’s been happening. Dating and banging a fellow employee is fine regardless of rank. But when someone is dating and banging a subordinate that’s not fine. And everyone knows. And even that persons direct supervisor is trying to bang her. WTF is happening there? If thats not an LeoAffair I don’t know what is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry. I thought this was a safe place to vent about policy violations that if you brought forward may actually result in a decline in your career. Since an involved person may or may not become a captain in the next year I thought it was important. But apparently it’s not important to the agency or the website. I thought that’s what this website was built on. A safe place to vent when you can’t do it at work due to retribution. Well hell, the agency ignored Tim Pellela for years until they couldn’t anymore. I guess that’s the deal with this. And I guess little miss spinner cried and whined enough and poof, all gone. Maybe someone was hoping that the Sheriff would read their post and maybe question what’s been happening. Dating and banging a fellow employee is fine regardless of rank. But when someone is dating and banging a subordinate that’s not fine. And everyone knows. And even that persons direct supervisor is trying to bang her. WTF is happening there? If thats not an LeoAffair I don’t know what is.
    I think you forgot that this website is a joke and You can’t speak about certain people on here. Some can have horrible, non-verifiable things said about them and it’s ok but there are others you can’t speak about at all. Especially if the mod is friends with someone your posting about. Again this is why this trash can is a complete joke.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Due to several Violations and Inappropriate Content placed on recent threads, I will continue to monitor, remove or block users who violate the terms on this site.

Unregistered
    Are you done being a *****. Who gives a **** that she use to date and bang him. He wasn't her supervisor then, he was in VCTF. He had no choice but to get transferred bc RC had to go to VCTF to be a supervisor since both supervisors were out. And DL isn't trying to ****. So how about you mind your own god damn business and get over yourself. No one gives a ****. Keyboard warrior *****

Unregistered
    Wow must have struck a nerve da truth usually do

Unregistered
    So it's fine for deputy and lt to spend nite. Riiiight

Unregistered
    Noone gives a ****, why do you. Tired of seeing this dumb post.

Unregistered
    I bet the major cares

Unregistered
    Upstairs is aware of the situation and is being handled. Anything else?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Upstairs is aware of the situation and is being handled. Anything else?
    Yeah, sure. Let's wait and see on that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast