First Responder Suicide Prevention Campaign - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “More issues THEN other agencies” should be “more issues THAN other agencies”. If you can’t use proper spelling, there is no way you’re a competent law enforcement officer. You’ve discredited yourself and all your opinions.
    Wow.. Someone made a common "grammatical error". They did not have an issue with "proper spelling" as you stated and obviously believe. If you don't know the difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error, you should turn in your grammar police badge. Using your argument, "There is no way you're a competent law enforcement officer. You've discredited yourself and all your opinions".

Unregistered
    Wow.. Someone made a common "grammatical error". They did not have an issue with "proper spelling" as you stated and obviously believe. If you don't know the difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error, you should turn in your grammar police badge. Using your argument, "There is no way you're a competent law enforcement officer. You've discredited yourself and all your opinions".
    I’ve been reading these posts and I’m thoroughly disappointed in you people. The person who posted that the guy who can’t spell is 100% correct and then we get this sonuvab!tch criticizing him for rightfully pointing out that the other poster is wrong in both his writing and his thinking. You people need serious mental assistance!

Unregistered
    I’ve been reading these posts and I’m thoroughly disappointed in you people. The person who posted that the guy who can’t spell is 100% correct and then we get this sonuvab!tch criticizing him for rightfully pointing out that the other poster is wrong in both his writing and his thinking. You people need serious mental assistance!
    Really...? The topic is about mental health and suicide. Get over trying to be grammar policing trolls and stick to the topic. Stop trying to distract people and have the serious parties involved in the discussion lose interest due to stupidity and immaturity. If this forum was used the way it should be used, there could be some real positive changes in many different areas in this career field. If you can't take this seriously and have a mature adult discussion then go away. You're not needed.

Unregistered
    Really...? The topic is about mental health and suicide. Get over trying to be grammar policing trolls and stick to the topic. Stop trying to distract people and have the serious parties involved in the discussion lose interest due to stupidity and immaturity. If this forum was used the way it should be used, there could be some real positive changes in many different areas in this career field. If you can't take this seriously and have a mature adult discussion then go away. You're not needed.
    Yes. People who wish to contribute to the discussion and attempt to improve the career field need to be able to do so without silly childish input. I can’t mention exactly which Ivy League university I am affiliated with, but we have a team of grad students monitoring the HCSO board. We have used the ideas from your message board to develop cutting edge theories and programs to improve the field of law enforcement. We apologize for not citing this website in our research, but it would bring unwanted attention to this resource. It is for the greater good that this resource must remain anonymous and allowed to continue to generate genius ideas. As payment for your invaluable service in making professional law enforcement better, we are compiling a very lengthy document that can be used as a guide for local agencies to improve operations in every aspect. We are still deciding whether to publish this as a children’s book or as a roll of toilet paper.

Unregistered
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post .. i can assure you that this messageboard is reviewed by the agency’s decision makers when making policy. The legal section also uses this messageboard as its primary resource for deciding how to handle a case. The Florida Supreme Court has turned to the discussions here on numerous occasions to decide what’s right and wrong. Keep up the good fight!

Unregistered
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post .. i can assure you that this messageboard is reviewed by the agency’s decision makers when making policy. The legal section also uses this messageboard as its primary resource for deciding how to handle a case. The Florida Supreme Court has turned to the discussions here on numerous occasions to decide what’s right and wrong. Keep up the good fight!
    That is not what anyone is saying. This site is to vent. Thats it. No one in the agency listens, so this is the result. To discuss issues we see. Its that simple. All these, “So you are saying.... Insert strawman argument...”, are exaggerations. We will keep posting and thats that. No outcome is expected.

Unregistered
    That is not what anyone is saying. This site is to vent. Thats it. No one in the agency listens, so this is the result. To discuss issues we see. Its that simple. All these, “So you are saying.... Insert strawman argument...”, are exaggerations. We will keep posting and thats that. No outcome is expected.
    You're probably mostly correct but some people who participate and discuss the issues on these threads can and will promote? Once someone is promoted to certain positions they can discuss and make change happen. Plus, I know for a fact certain agencies monitor the threads specifically directed to them. Unfortunately, it is not always in a positive way either...

Unregistered
    You're probably mostly correct but some people who participate and discuss the issues on these threads can and will promote? Once someone is promoted to certain positions they can discuss and make change happen. Plus, I know for a fact certain agencies monitor the threads specifically directed to them. Unfortunately, it is not always in a positive way either...
    You’re right. The administration reads the posts, prints out your ideas, and leaves them in the executive restrooms for use as toilet paper.

Unregistered
    You’re right. The administration reads the posts, prints out your ideas, and leaves them in the executive restrooms for use as toilet paper.
    You must be part of admin. Nice.. as always, thanks for the support. I only write this because the post you commented on references some people on here promoting up the ranks and getting into a position to make changes.

Unregistered
    Yes. People who wish to contribute to the discussion and attempt to improve the career field need to be able to do so without silly childish input. I can’t mention exactly which Ivy League university I am affiliated with, but we have a team of grad students monitoring the HCSO board. We have used the ideas from your message board to develop cutting edge theories and programs to improve the field of law enforcement. We apologize for not citing this website in our research, but it would bring unwanted attention to this resource. It is for the greater good that this resource must remain anonymous and allowed to continue to generate genius ideas. As payment for your invaluable service in making professional law enforcement better, we are compiling a very lengthy document that can be used as a guide for local agencies to improve operations in every aspect. We are still deciding whether to publish this as a children’s book or as a roll of toilet paper.
    THIS! Excellent news.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112