Scott israel the worst supervisor bso has ever seen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bukata always backed his employees unlike the garbage can israel who participated in railroading peraza
    I apologize again, I’m sick and can't help it guys.
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    The Clowns are Now Mentally Sick and Taking Meds Living In Holiday Park
    Those Isreal Clowns cant stay focused for a second first they toot a lie about 73% then when his dismal polls are actually taken now they toot it doesn't matter.
    He's on a train to lose he knows it, they know it, and hell we all know it. My wife is back, the kids are home and we moved from the trailer to Parkland. My meds are now flushed in the toilet. My psychiatrist says Scott and Ira are now taking my former meds and living in a tent at Holiday Park. Up

Unregistered
    I guess you never worked for Steve Santiago

Unregistered
    The Clowns are Now Mentally Sick and Taking Meds Living In Holiday Park
    Those Isreal Clowns cant stay focused for a second first they toot a lie about 73% then when his dismal polls are actually taken now they toot it doesn't matter.
    He's on a train to lose he knows it, they know it, and hell we all know it. My wife is back, the kids are home and we moved from the trailer to Parkland. My meds are now flushed in the toilet. My psychiatrist says Scott and Ira are now taking my former meds and living in a tent at Holiday Park. Up
    Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered
    Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.
    Don't be sorry. Scrape up some change and C'mon over ! We need new volunteers to make rah-rah posts for our victory fantasy in 2020. None of us showered either.

Unregistered
    Bukata always backed his employees unlike the garbage can israel who participated in railroading peraza
    apologize again, I’m sick
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    apologize again, I’m sick
    Israel will go down in history as one of the worst Sheriffs Broward county has ever had.

Unregistered
    Israel will go down in history as one of the worst Sheriffs Broward county has ever had.
    Please I have such a bad issues all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might even take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again. Go Israel 2020

Unregistered
    You were the same people riding his coat tails before and now you are riding Double T's.

You will sell out your own.

Go Away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12