Officer shot and FOP, not PBA, speaks out

Unregistered

Officer shot and FOP, not PBA, speaks out

Amazing how the FOP has already responded by asking for prayers and support for our brother officer here in CCPD.
    But the PBA is AWOL. Sadder yet is the POS PBA President lives close by and nothing.
    Thank you to all who reached out and offer help and prayers, especially the FOP.
    The PBA could use a few lessons from a group that really cares.

Unregistered
    I told you all that Rod was a POS. You’re starting to see that for yourselves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing how the FOP has already responded by asking for prayers and support for our brother officer here in CCPD.
    But the PBA is AWOL. Sadder yet is the POS PBA President lives close by and nothing.
    Thank you to all who reached out and offer help and prayers, especially the FOP.
    The PBA could use a few lessons from a group that really cares.
    He does not answer his phone on the weekends or after 5pm.

Unregistered
    Why are with the PBA anyway? Seems like
    It’s time to move on elsewhere. FOO sounds good to me

Unregistered
    I’m so ready to switch to FOP

Unregistered
    The members of your department are not cohesive so get used to RS. Unfortunately, the officers and Sergeants have no balls and that includes the women just not in a literal way. You should get the F out of the PBA though!!

Unregistered
    Man Rod does nothing for us but there is no doubt he doesn’t miss a meal. He’s gotten bigger as President. We can call him Blimpie.

Unregistered

POS Rod get out of here

I’m quitting the PBA. Sorry I can save a ton of money and I can join other groups cheaper and will actually represent me when I need them. He’ll they at least answer the freaking phone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are with the PBA anyway? Seems like
    It’s time to move on elsewhere. FOP sounds good to me
    A union is only as strong as the solidarity of the membership. All unions are the same i.e. PBA, FOB, Teamsters, et al.

Unregistered
    And the membership will only be as strong as their leadership. Strong leaders can get others involved and get them to follow. Rod has always been referred to as a scammer, not a leader and that is the biggest problem with Rod being where he is.