Joel Turney - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joel Turney

Unregistered
    I'd rather see JT's cert taken and offered a civilian position

Unregistered
    Joel, can I see those nude pics of CB? You can keep JH's, I dig brunettes

Unregistered
    I heard it could be a video... even better ; )

Unregistered
    Gotta be nearing a finding on the IA for Turney. Inquiring minds want to know. Tick tock cant stop the clock

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gotta be nearing a finding on the IA for Turney. Inquiring minds want to know. Tick tock cant stop the clock
    Funny how these types of posts are back. It’s so obvious! Tick tock, tick tock!

Unregistered
    Funny how these types of posts are back. It’s so obvious! Tick tock, tick tock!
    Have you been under a rock or inebriated? These types of posts have never left, the only change is the topic of discussion.

Unregistered
    Have you been under a rock or inebriated? These types of posts have never left, the only change is the topic of discussion.
    Okay genus! The timing of these type posts. I know you are a slow learner and I don’t mind explaining it to you. I’d figured you’d be commenting on these type posts sooner or later once you were called out for being a fraud. When are you going to get a real job?

Unregistered
    Okay genus! The timing of these type posts. I know you are a slow learner and I don’t mind explaining it to you. I’d figured you’d be commenting on these type posts sooner or later once you were called out for being a fraud. When are you going to get a real job?
    Genus??? Nice spelling genius.

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe....

Unregistered
    Genus??? Nice spelling genius.
    No one cares about a minor mistake stupid! When are you going to get a real job dummy? Tell us about all those misconducts with yourself? Where are these upset Deputies? Local, live, and when it breaks from the hospital bed. Fake news you can trust from the Cesspool Blogging Network (CBN).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast