Joel Turney - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joel Turney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ben admitted to it publicly dumbass. Morgan is not a captain either so you may want to get your narrative straight.
    Pay attention sport. I have a crystal ball. Tim Morgan did the IA, several ranking officers were present and it is known Turney was there by witness statements. Why was he not interviewed for IA # 10- 028? Why did VCSO meet with Michael for a blood draw 20 hours after the fact if Brooks or FHP worked the scene? Wouldn't FHP take over the investigation and seek the at fault driver immediately? I read the IA and VCSO was doing all of the follow up and trying to locate Michael. Why wasn't Turney interviewed being the OIC of the traffic homicide? I doubt that Chitwood will give Turney a pass, if he does the community will have some difficult inquiries during Chittys campaign! Government theft (Armstrong- Turney) gets overlooked and Braman gets the boot. Different rules for different fools, different spanks for different ranks. Begun is halfway done and the ball is rolling.

Why have you run my DAVID records turncoat Turney 😎 That was hilarious on WSIDB when you deleted your comment and my response 🤣 Its obvious Joel, your tired, out of shape and at the end of your corrupt reign. Remember the witness you intimidated in reference to me? She remembers you! Even picked you out of my makeshift VCSO file photo lineup. I remember how much it bothered you when I called you dude DUDE. Well, it aggravated me when you called me boy. You and your twin badbody Bryan Luoma have that solidified in your personnel files so go ahead and deny it turncoat Turney. And for the record, Luoma even calls black deputies boy as well! Deny that lyin Bryan. Deny that your certification was expired during my wrongful arrest. Deny it buddy, let's air this out. You want to constantly attack my character with baseless claims. Answer to my documented claims! And Turney, you saw and verified my liscense was suspended in err and you are very aware this fact. As a matter of fact a court service lady physically walked my paperwork over to the DMV and reinstated me without charge. Deny that buddy. Deny that your transport guy (Wayne Miller #7192) ran over a curb and the tight handcuffs broke my hand... The marked Ford expedition was #178545. I have the X-rays and a very prominant lawyer also has copies. And the dates of the x-rays and description of injury occurring in your custody are all documented with the hospital and report done the following day when I got my cast after the swelling went down.

Unregistered
    Kyle! You high priced secretary and interweb monitor... Do your job and deliver ☝️ the above to the proper chain of command.

Unregistered
    Pay attention sport. I have a crystal ball. Tim Morgan did the IA, several ranking officers were present and it is known Turney was there by witness statements. Why was he not interviewed for IA # 10- 028? Why did VCSO meet with Michael for a blood draw 20 hours after the fact if Brooks or FHP worked the scene? Wouldn't FHP take over the investigation and seek the at fault driver immediately? I read the IA and VCSO was doing all of the follow up and trying to locate Michael. Why wasn't Turney interviewed being the OIC of the traffic homicide? I doubt that Chitwood will give Turney a pass, if he does the community will have some difficult inquiries during Chittys campaign! Government theft (Armstrong- Turney) gets overlooked and Braman gets the boot. Different rules for different fools, different spanks for different ranks. Begun is halfway done and the ball is rolling.

Why have you run my DAVID records turncoat Turney 😎 That was hilarious on WSIDB when you deleted your comment and my response 🤣 Its obvious Joel, your tired, out of shape and at the end of your corrupt reign. Remember the witness you intimidated in reference to me? She remembers you! Even picked you out of my makeshift VCSO file photo lineup. I remember how much it bothered you when I called you dude DUDE. Well, it aggravated me when you called me boy. You and your twin badbody Bryan Luoma have that solidified in your personnel files so go ahead and deny it turncoat Turney. And for the record, Luoma even calls black deputies boy as well! Deny that lyin Bryan. Deny that your certification was expired during my wrongful arrest. Deny it buddy, let's air this out. You want to constantly attack my character with baseless claims. Answer to my documented claims! And Turney, you saw and verified my liscense was suspended in err and you are very aware this fact. As a matter of fact a court service lady physically walked my paperwork over to the DMV and reinstated me without charge. Deny that buddy. Deny that your transport guy (Wayne Miller #7192) ran over a curb and the tight handcuffs broke my hand... The marked Ford expedition was #178545. I have the X-rays and a very prominant lawyer also has copies. And the dates of the x-rays and description of injury occurring in your custody are all documented with the hospital and report done the following day when I got my cast after the swelling went down.
    I’d hire a lawyer if what your stating is fact! That should be a slam dunk case right there! Then again, you’re a liar, so who knows if your telling the truth or stretching out the narrative! There’s always an easier way, stay out of trouble stupid! I know that’s hard for a repeat criminal! However, complaining about it on here like a sissy isn’t going to help your matter! You end up looking like even a bigger moron! I did need a good laugh this morning and you sure did it! Thanks for the early morning comedy to start my work week!

Unregistered

When did that happen?

Unregistered
    When did that happen?
    2014. Statute of limitations has run.

Unregistered

I guess your prominent lawyer doesn’t need to waste any time now seeing that the statute of limitations has run.

Unregistered
    I guess your prominent lawyer doesn’t need to waste any time now seeing that the statute of limitations has run.
    Considering this all began in 2001, I think a jury may consider it as ongoing harrassment. Ask Joel, he would know ask that DUDE

Unregistered
    Considering this all began in 2001, I think a jury may consider it as ongoing harrassment. Ask Joel, he would know ask that DUDE
    You’re showing how stupid you really are mommas boy. A jury can’t extend statute of limitations. Not even a judge or governor can do that. Move on and cuddle up with mommy tonight.

Unregistered
    You seriously are a moron plain and simple! For someone who acts so smart, you sure don’t know how to handle your business affairs correctly stupid! Then you bring them here and embarrass yourself! I can see why you have problems with the legal system!

Unregistered

But, but, but..........Why are we talking about Alvin?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast