Joel Turney - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Joel Turney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares about a minor mistake stupid! When are you going to get a real job dummy? Tell us about all those misconducts with yourself? Where are these upset Deputies? Local, live, and when it breaks from the hospital bed. Fake news you can trust from the Cesspool Blogging Network (CBN).
    HYpoCrITe.....

Unregistered
    No one cares about a minor mistake stupid! When are you going to get a real job dummy? Tell us about all those misconducts with yourself? Where are these upset Deputies? Local, live, and when it breaks from the hospital bed. Fake news you can trust from the Cesspool Blogging Network (CBN).
    When are you going to get a life. Both of you need a psychiatrist and shock therapy

Unregistered
    It looks like JT survived with very little discipline. Now whatcha got Alvin?

Unregistered
    You'll soon find out. PLAN B will be a M-Fer and you wont strike it from any records... Stay tuned, more to come. Very little punishment for 31k in taxpayer monies isn't something to be accepted and allowed... I distinctly remember another knucklehead stealing from prisoners and that was a big deal. This is much worse and once I get the findings, ITS ON!

BTW, you discredit yourself with your "very little discipline" comments. It happened, I prematurely called it and you denied it. So please explain your defense based on very little discipline. I do not determine guilt, innocence or amount of discipline. But then again you denied this altogether... Explain please

This was a last ditch effort to keep Turney silent because he would have taken half of the house down with him, probably to include yourself. He is a dirtbag and will have to deal with the collateral damage and his choice to take the route he did. Begun is halfway done... I have only just begun, so pitch a tent and pack a lunch. You will soon see that persistence pays off 😎

Anyone find that mole yet? I have a big one on my ass, I named it Joel Turney 🤣

Unregistered
    JT did a Campbell and cried and cried to chity. He told chity what a great sheriff he was and how he turned him on. Of course after that he gets off...in more ways than one. Haha

Unregistered
    JT did a Campbell and cried and cried to chity. He told chity what a great sheriff he was and how he turned him on. Of course after that he gets off...in more ways than one. Haha
    I did need a laugh but honestly it isn't funny at all. True, but not a laughing matter. The people who claimed this is untrue have been quite silent and that speaks volume 😎

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234