Joel Turney
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joel Turney

Unregistered

Joel Turney

Witness intimidation, illegal DAVID accesses, adulterer and common theif. Not looking good for Joel, poor boy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Witness intimidation, illegal DAVID accesses, adulterer and common theif. Not looking good for Joel, poor boy
    I’d say it’s looking pretty good for him since he’s still there.

Unregistered
    I’d say it’s looking pretty good for him since he’s still there.
    We'll see for how long. Braman stole money from an arrestee, fired! Armstrong stole alcohol from the TSA, reassigned? Turney allegedly stole from not only the county but the people of this county all hell bent on government corruption. My suspicions tell me that he will be made an example of in this time of distrust of our leaders. Kind of hurts the argument of VCSO deputies not making enough money too. And if he does lay on the sword, he should still be terminated and his certificate stripped.

Unregistered
    We'll see for how long. Braman stole money from an arrestee, fired! Armstrong stole alcohol from the TSA, reassigned? Turney allegedly stole from not only the county but the people of this county all hell bent on government corruption. My suspicions tell me that he will be made an example of in this time of distrust of our leaders. Kind of hurts the argument of VCSO deputies not making enough money too. And if he does lay on the sword, he should still be terminated and his certificate stripped.
    Armstrong is still a deputy genius.

Unregistered
    Armstrong is still a deputy genius.
    I know dumbass... did you read the comment? Or can you not comprehend? Reread comments a little sslloowweerr

Unregistered
    I wonder if Joel Turney would care to discuss why his statement is absent in IA #10-028. I wonder because he was verified to be on scene by several other certified LEO's and a trainee. Not to mention this IA had criminal allegations and not just moral violations. Brodie Hughes knows he was on scene as a traffic homicide investigator and those two were connected at the hip. The other VCSO witnesses are below and the IA was handled by Sgt. Tim Morgan.

Deputy Roy Galarza
    Deputy Gregory Ray
    Sgt. James Day
    Lt. Charlie Brown
    Deputy Michael Sawicki
    Deputy Joe Ramos
    (Lt. Brodie Hughes)
    Capt. Charles Mandizha
    Maj. Robert Jones
    Deputy Timothy Tew
    Deputy Patrick Allison

Look at that list, what do you notice? Captain TIM MORGAN, he knows this all to be true as well. If you do not recall then take a gander at IA # 10-028 and refresh your memory. My thoughts and opinion on the subject are that Turney is not trusted from within going by your other involvement in other IA's... He has sunk a few ships in his day. This wouldn't reflect well on the agency so an oversight occurred to protect the image. Am I close? I mean, it was a criminal investigation involving a possible vehicular homicide involving confirmed alcohol use. If I am wrong in my assumptions, than it still doesn't answer as to the shoddy investigation involving a death. Most on the above list are gone so I doubt theyll be concerned about retaliation for discussing socially... to be continued

Unregistered
    I wonder if Joel Turney would care to discuss why his statement is absent in IA #10-028. I wonder because he was verified to be on scene by several other certified LEO's and a trainee. Not to mention this IA had criminal allegations and not just moral violations. Brodie Hughes knows he was on scene as a traffic homicide investigator and those two were connected at the hip. The other VCSO witnesses are below and the IA was handled by Sgt. Tim Morgan.

Deputy Roy Galarza
    Deputy Gregory Ray
    Sgt. James Day
    Lt. Charlie Brown
    Deputy Michael Sawicki
    Deputy Joe Ramos
    (Lt. Brodie Hughes)
    Capt. Charles Mandizha
    Maj. Robert Jones
    Deputy Timothy Tew
    Deputy Patrick Allison

Look at that list, what do you notice? Captain TIM MORGAN, he knows this all to be true as well. If you do not recall then take a gander at IA # 10-028 and refresh your memory. My thoughts and opinion on the subject are that Turney is not trusted from within going by your other involvement in other IA's... He has sunk a few ships in his day. This wouldn't reflect well on the agency so an oversight occurred to protect the image. Am I close? I mean, it was a criminal investigation involving a possible vehicular homicide involving confirmed alcohol use. If I am wrong in my assumptions, than it still doesn't answer as to the shoddy investigation involving a death. Most on the above list are gone so I doubt theyll be concerned about retaliation for discussing socially... to be continued
    Chitwood will give turney a pass. Why you ask? A few years ago there was an FHP trooper who wanted to catch sheriff johnson in a DUI. Turney was feeding him information. And with chitwood....if you hate ben you get perks.

Unregistered

Deputy Roy Galarza
    Deputy Gregory Ray
    Sgt. James Day
    Lt. Charlie Brown
    Deputy Michael Sawicki
    Deputy Joe Ramos
    (Lt. Brodie Hughes)
    Capt. Charles Mandizha
    Maj. Robert Jones
    Deputy Timothy Tew
    Deputy Patrick Allison

Capt. Morgan, true or false? Official corruption is a hot topic and inquiring minds want to know. Should I just send the information to Tallahassee to decide if a statute of limitations applies to this case? Atleast an ethics or canon violation I would assume. Never underestimate your adversaries or their reach.

Unregistered
    Chitwood will give turney a pass. Why you ask? A few years ago there was an FHP trooper who wanted to catch sheriff johnson in a DUI. Turney was feeding him information. And with chitwood....if you hate ben you get perks.
    It was trooper brooks. And turney was trying to do some snitching. But ben was not doing anything wrong. That was some snitching kyle would be proud of.

Unregistered
    It was trooper brooks. And turney was trying to do some snitching. But ben was not doing anything wrong. That was some snitching kyle would be proud of.
    Ben admitted to it publicly dumbass. Morgan is not a captain either so you may want to get your narrative straight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast