Congratulations Kyle Bainbridge - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the contrary! I am very proud of Kyle! He’s dating and has a job unlike Mortimer. He also doesn’t lick the heals publicly of Dennys and Kelly on social media. He also gives us coverage we can count on!
    He definitely is a rat.

Unregistered
    He definitely is a rat.
    Sounds like Kyle didn’t find find you attractive enough to date. I rather be a rat and true to my organization and career focused in life. At least he licks the boots of winners like Chitwood and not losers like Dennys publicly. Remember you will be speaking to your I new king and Re-ELECTED queen behind the podium in 2021. Show some respect and at least wash your hair for a change. Hank Frederick will alway be a phony blogging baloney who sold out once again in 2020 just for $1000 to cover for Dennys. Even Sergeant Scumbag “Stop Stick” would agree Mortimer and Hank look more incompetent than his record as a disgraceful Sergeant with VCSO right now.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Kyle didn’t find find you attractive enough to date. I rather be a rat and true to my organization and career focused in life. At least he licks the boots of winners like Chitwood and not losers like Dennys publicly. Remember you will be speaking to your I new king and Re-ELECTED queen behind the podium in 2021. Show some respect and at least wash your hair for a change. Hank Frederick will alway be a phony blogging baloney who sold out once again in 2020 just for $1000 to cover for Dennys. Even Sergeant Scumbag “Stop Stick” would agree Mortimer and Hank look more incompetent than his record as a disgraceful Sergeant with VCSO right now.
    I'm not sure who all you are referring to with your rants. Kyle, it is clearly obvious this is you responding on here as nobody in the entire agency likes you or would defend you. You have disgraced yourself and were booted out of Training because of a bad decision you made, probably criminal. I hope you are enjoying night shift.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure who all you are referring to with your rants. Kyle, it is clearly obvious this is you responding on here as nobody in the entire agency likes you or would defend you. You have disgraced yourself and were booted out of Training because of a bad decision you made, probably criminal. I hope you are enjoying night shift.
    I can assure you it’s not Kyle responding. It’s Shawn McDowell checking in and wondering if Alvin will renew his sexual stalking injunction vows since Heather Post got re-elected? Asking for a bi partisan judge friend.

Unregistered
    Can anyone please tell me why in almost 2021 Alvin still hasn’t cleared his name yet and is still classified by the Honorable Judge Karen Forman as a sexual stalker when our re-elected Councilwoman Heather Post took the Chipmunk to task and put a lifetime scar on his greasy forehead. Can someone also explain to me why he still relies on his mother to support him and sleep with her in the same bed?

Unregistered
    Can anyone please tell me why in almost 2021 Alvin still hasn’t cleared his name yet and is still classified by the Honorable Judge Karen Forman as a sexual stalker when our re-elected Councilwoman Heather Post took the Chipmunk to task and put a lifetime scar on his greasy forehead. Can someone also explain to me why he still relies on his mother to support him and sleep with her in the same bed?
    You sure do seem to have a serious man crush on alvin. As long as you are happy...enjoy.

Unregistered
    You sure do seem to have a serious man crush on alvin. As long as you are happy...enjoy.
    Alvin is the Mike Shallow of West Volusia. He always tapping his keyboard like Mike tapped his foot in the men’s bathroom in the Sears. He’s always on here fantasizing over someone obsessing over him. Notice the romance talk picks up when you mention his name too. I am sure that is a coincidence too bro man.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345