Congratulations Kyle Bainbridge - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical chitty-kook response. And lets not forget Chitwood is a scumbag and in charge of this soap opera.
    I find it ironic that drama follows Chitwood everywhere. Think about it and look back in the forums of his thoughts of the SO years ago. Notice how highly he spoke of the agency back then. Notice how he claims hes improved Daytona just as he claims he has bettered the SO and Volusia County. Look at this forum and what a joke he has made of law enforcement as a whole. PERF fool following his daddy to a tee. Counterfeit act isn't even original, chump Chitty stole every play from his daddy's book.

Unregistered
    I find it ironic that drama follows Chitwood everywhere. Think about it and look back in the forums of his thoughts of the SO years ago. Notice how highly he spoke of the agency back then. Notice how he claims hes improved Daytona just as he claims he has bettered the SO and Volusia County. Look at this forum and what a joke he has made of law enforcement as a whole. PERF fool following his daddy to a tee. Counterfeit act isn't even original, chump Chitty stole every play from his daddy's book.
    There were issues with the Johnson administration on this forum too! You’re being biased with your observations! You sound like you’re another one with a grudge! Did you not cut the mustard like Jenkins, Szabo or are you’re on the level of the criminal or the blogger? He is Sheriff and will be re-elected Sheriff! I’d suggest you find your “daddy” and have him coddle you over the bad news! Or in Alvin’s case, go coddle your mommy!

Unregistered
    There were issues with the Johnson administration on this forum too! You’re being biased with your observations! You sound like you’re another one with a grudge! Did you not cut the mustard like Jenkins, Szabo or are you’re on the level of the criminal or the blogger? He is Sheriff and will be re-elected Sheriff! I’d suggest you find your “daddy” and have him coddle you over the bad news! Or in Alvin’s case, go coddle your mommy!
    That is funny, yeah LA has been like a soap opera since inception but it certainly gained energy when the Chitwood circus came to town. There will always be issues and my observations are anything but biased. I was alluding to the fact of the number of controversies in such short time. Keep in mind that Ben was Sheriff 16 years, to compare the two is an oxymoron and counterproductive. I guess Ben did a better job balancing between his men and the public. He also maintained order and had no moles (beside Joel) feeding information to the public. Why all the insults? Does that win your case or give you silverback credits. Only a coward would disrespect people anonymously and consider their arguements valid.

Unregistered
    That is funny, yeah LA has been like a soap opera since inception but it certainly gained energy when the Chitwood circus came to town. There will always be issues and my observations are anything but biased. I was alluding to the fact of the number of controversies in such short time. Keep in mind that Ben was Sheriff 16 years, to compare the two is an oxymoron and counterproductive. I guess Ben did a better job balancing between his men and the public. He also maintained order and had no moles (beside Joel) feeding information to the public. Why all the insults? Does that win your case or give you silverback credits. Only a coward would disrespect people anonymously and consider their arguements valid.
    Anonymously posting is brave when it’s to smack talk Chitty or his administration. If it’s done in any other way against the opposition, it’s being a coward. I’m sure if this forum was around 16 years, we would have dirt to discuss. Then again by your own admission, Ben didn’t do much!

Unregistered
    Ben had a deputy wreck his brothers (a major) truck while drunk, a deputy drive her patrol car drunk with her child in the car, a major and his daughter damage a car in a road rage incident, a captain interfere with a fatal crash, deputy was arrested for planning to rob a drug dealer, a captain get booted from the FBI academy, got sued countless times, admitted to driving drunk on a regular basis. This could go on and on and on.

Unregistered
    Anonymously posting is brave when it’s to smack talk Chitty or his administration. If it’s done in any other way against the opposition, it’s being a coward. I’m sure if this forum was around 16 years, we would have dirt to discuss. Then again by your own admission, Ben didn’t do much!
    You are warped but you are entitled to your own opinion. People still talk about Chitwoods bringing a firearm to OIA and his epic fail PITT maneuver that happened many moons ago... Had there been anything on Ben prior to Leo Affairs it would have been added regardless of timeframe. Have you ever considered the fact that the opposition exists for a reason. Why get personally involved in a matter not of your direct involvement unless you have something to gain or lose? Ben wasn't perfect and I would never suggest he was. I will say he is/was more professional

Unregistered
    It would appear that the VCSO ass eating mascot won the title of chief deputy. He may want to ease up on his casanova ways... We all know what happened to the last chief deputy and we all know Kyle's motives and affinity for trainees. Isn't that how he met his new wife behind his old wifes back? Asking for a friend
    I am so glad I read all of this thread. He reached out to me while he was dating another chick and I shut him down real fast. Guess he's a creature of habit.

Unregistered
    I am so glad I read all of this thread. He reached out to me while he was dating another chick and I shut him down real fast. Guess he's a creature of habit.
    Kyle certainly has two things up on Mortimer. 1. He’s employed 2. He’s employed, and 3. Kyle is giving you coverage you can count on like Brower, Chitwood, and Post. No more doddering dimwits on the Dias or pot sexual stalking pot heads mumbling behind the podium like Elmer Fudd. Debby Deb Deb, Eddy Kelly, Little Jimmy, and Danny Eckert are just dropping faster than Hank’s Butthole Surfer ratings. You remember Hank, the guy who defended Dennys tooth and nail publicly on Arthur J. Byrnes Facebook page over her downright scandalous unethical Trump flyer. Even after being called out by Arthur for his appearance of being a yellow “journalist” Hank still refused to investigate the allegations because he held his allegiance over money his ethics. The sad part is Dennys eventually admitted to they flyer as her doing via a text message to county councilwoman Billy Wheeler. What a disgraceful disgusting fat slob of an embarrassment unethical award winning blogger. Money over what’s right and “journalistic” integrity for Hank. He is the definition of what Chitwood should definitely define as a Volusia County’s original scumbag! How does it all feel to be licking the boots of losers and having to deal with more coverage you can count on?

Unregistered
    Kyle certainly has two things up on Mortimer. 1. He’s employed 2. He’s employed, and 3. Kyle is giving you coverage you can count on like Brower, Chitwood, and Post. No more doddering dimwits on the Dias or pot sexual stalking pot heads mumbling behind the podium like Elmer Fudd. Debby Deb Deb, Eddy Kelly, Little Jimmy, and Danny Eckert are just dropping faster than Hank’s Butthole Surfer ratings. You remember Hank, the guy who defended Dennys tooth and nail publicly on Arthur J. Byrnes Facebook page over her downright scandalous unethical Trump flyer. Even after being called out by Arthur for his appearance of being a yellow “journalist” Hank still refused to investigate the allegations because he held his allegiance over money his ethics. The sad part is Dennys eventually admitted to they flyer as her doing via a text message to county councilwoman Billy Wheeler. What a disgraceful disgusting fat slob of an embarrassment unethical award winning blogger. Money over what’s right and “journalistic” integrity for Hank. He is the definition of what Chitwood should definitely define as a Volusia County’s original scumbag! How does it all feel to be licking the boots of losers and having to deal with more coverage you can count on?
    Wow Kyle, did somebody hurt your feelings?

Unregistered
    Wow Kyle, did somebody hurt your feelings?
    On the contrary! I am very proud of Kyle! He’s dating and has a job unlike Mortimer. He also doesn’t lick the heals publicly of Dennys and Kelly on social media. He also gives us coverage we can count on!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast