Congratulations Kyle Bainbridge
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Congratulations Kyle Bainbridge

It would appear that the VCSO ass eating mascot won the title of chief deputy. He may want to ease up on his casanova ways... We all know what happened to the last chief deputy and we all know Kyle's motives and affinity for trainees. Isn't that how he met his new wife behind his old wifes back? Asking for a friend

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would appear that the VCSO ass eating mascot won the title of chief deputy. He may want to ease up on his casanova ways... We all know what happened to the last chief deputy and we all know Kyle's motives and affinity for trainees. Isn't that how he met his new wife behind his old wifes back? Asking for a friend
    You must have a mental deficiency. He is not nor will he ever be the chief deputy. He also met his wife when she worked at another department. Let your friend know.

Unregistered
    That would be one of the darkest days for the VCSO if he was chief deputy. He would hire that hostile work environment lawsuit waiting to happen wife of his. Allison would bring charges in under a year if the VCSO hired her.

Unregistered
    That would be one of the darkest days for the VCSO if he was chief deputy. He would hire that hostile work environment lawsuit waiting to happen wife of his. Allison would bring charges in under a year if the VCSO hired her.
    You’ve got to be one of the dumbest human beings that has ever lived. He wouldn’t need to hire her moron. I’m certain she could get hired there today if she chose to.

Unregistered
    You’ve got to be one of the dumbest human beings that has ever lived. He wouldn’t need to hire her moron. I’m certain she could get hired there today if she chose to.
    Haha. Thanks for the chuckle. The only person i know who has more terminations and abrupt resignations than allison is good old heather. Thanks for the chuckle kyle.

Unregistered
    Remember, this is the same moron that thinks because he doesn’t post a smiley face with sunglasses on certain posts, we’re supposed to be fooled on thinking it’s a different person!

Unregistered
    If you have a pulse and actively breathing you'd have a job here! I'm convinced we're putting a badge on every applicant.

Unregistered
    If you have a pulse and actively breathing you'd have a job here! I'm convinced we're putting a badge on every applicant.
    The new and improved VCSO. G4S and guardians to back up new deputies

Unregistered
    Haha. Thanks for the chuckle. The only person i know who has more terminations and abrupt resignations than allison is good old heather. Thanks for the chuckle kyle.
    Allison has quite the reputation at Winter Springs also. She was a RAT long before Kyle. And no, thank you for the uncontrollable laughter

Unregistered
    Allison has quite the reputation at Winter Springs also. She was a RAT long before Kyle. And no, thank you for the uncontrollable laughter
    Allison the Rat and Kyle the Snitch. What a perfect couple.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast