Go to sleep Scotty. You're career is over.

Unregistered

Go to sleep Scotty. You're career is over.

Scott Israel is an incompetent fool, and everyone in Broward knows it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel is an incompetent fool, and everyone in Broward knows it.
    I live in Broward and he is getting my vote. 👍

Unregistered
    I live in Broward and he is getting my vote. 👍
    Same idiot posting the same old s#it. Scotty is an incompetent fool.

Unregistered
    I apologize again, I’m sick
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Would you waste your time on here if you knew he was going to lose? You wouldn’t.

Unregistered
    I apologize again, I’m sick
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.
    The SELFISHNESS of some people. Last Sunday at services there was a fancy lady at church who had a band new pair of pantihose that i saw her buy at Walgreens. To think that a sheriff was done like that and she be selfish enough to spend $2.13 on a pair of new pantihose for HERSELF instead of donating that money no matter how small to help the campaign. I know its wrong to judge another person especially at church but every penny counts. This week at services, I hope every one entering to remove their jewelry and put it in the collection plate to show their love. Remember that its Gods money. he want you to do his will and that mean get the man done wrong back in the safety building. Atone for your sins

Unregistered
    The SELFISHNESS of some people. Last Sunday at services there was a fancy lady at church who had a band new pair of pantihose that i saw her buy at Walgreens. To think that a sheriff was done like that and she be selfish enough to spend $2.13 on a pair of new pantihose for HERSELF instead of donating that money no matter how small to help the campaign. I know its wrong to judge another person especially at church but every penny counts. This week at services, I hope every one entering to remove their jewelry and put it in the collection plate to show their love. Remember that its Gods money. he want you to do his will and that mean get the man done wrong back in the safety building. Atone for your sins
    You should atone for your spelling and grammar

Unregistered
    Would you waste your time on here if you knew he was going to lose? You wouldn’t.
    He wasted so many days on here telling us he was not being removed and was staying. So the answer to your question is YES, he would come on here and try to convince people to vote for him.

Only question is, what percentage of the people who voted for him in 2016 will vote for him in 2020 during the primary? If Israel lost 1/2 of his support, it will be impossible to win the primary with 35,000 votes

Unregistered
    He wasted so many days on here telling us he was not being removed and was staying. So the answer to your question is YES, he would come on here and try to convince people to vote for him.

Only question is, what percentage of the people who voted for him in 2016 will vote for him in 2020 during the primary? If Israel lost 1/2 of his support, it will be impossible to win the primary with 35,000 votes
    You nailed it. IF. People have short memories. I don’t know if he will win, no one does. I certainly don’t know he’s going to lose.

Unregistered
    You nailed it. IF. People have short memories. I don’t know if he will win, no one does. I certainly don’t know he’s going to lose.
    apologize again, I’m sick