Jury Says Sheriff Got it Wrong - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After reviewing all the evidence his detectives collected Bob determined that Drejka acted within the SYG law in defending himself with deadly force. Therefore he did not see any need to arrest him.

The SAO reviewed the same evidence and determined that Drejka should be arrested and charged.
    Yes, I get that. But apparently Bob ignored lots of specific evidence, manipulated other evidence and flat out lied about even more evidence to come to his massively incorrect position. He literally made statements that were flat out false, like when he pointed to the exact center of his chest in his press conference to indicate where McGlockton was shot and claimed he was directly facing towards Drejeke when he was shot. Bob knew better. He saw the video and also knew where the entry wound was and knew exactly where McGlockton was shot, so why lie to cover for Drejeke? Kind of like when he gave his press conference on Alton Witchard and told the press that he "turned to fire at the deputy who then shot him four times in the torso" knowing that he was shot four times straight in the back.

Bob had at his disposal virtually everything that was presented at trial. Travena had to really stretch the bounds of believability to even come up with a defense. Even the legislators who wrote SYG said Bob was way off base.

The simple, logical and legally justifiable thing to do would have been to just arrest him and let the chips fall where they may. Instead he refused to and brought this entire case to national attention and humiliation for himself and Pinellas County. Why? Racism is the easy answer, but there is more to it than that.

Unregistered
    Sheriff is lucky the jury made the right decision. Would be one huge riot
    Nobody cares beta boy

Unregistered
    (Edited to comply with Terms of Use. Quoted post deleted.)
    Nice attempt to deflect blame away from your boss. Bob screwed up royally but the judge bailed him out by refusing to have him on the witness stand to explain his decision not to arrest Drejka. These are the facts as they happened regardless how you or any other of Bob's fluffers try to spin the story.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 08-26-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I deleted 3 posts on this thread because 2 people couldn't play by the simple rules that I have laid out. Simply put, they both blamed posts on here a certain person that I have specifically said not to blame posts on and these posters keep doing it. I know for a fact that the person in question did not make either of the posts that they were accused of making.

I will take actions to get internet providers to stop these people from violating our rules, if this crap does not stop. This is the final warning about this.

Mod 1
    Shaking in my shoes!! Why not ban your boy from posting his crap on here? He uses multiple IP addresses and you know it so stop protecting him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12