Applicant at your agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Applicant at your agency

This site make it look like you all hate each other. Yikes

Unregistered
    You are Correct. That is the perception in the building also. Fake smiles and trash talk.

Unregistered
    We hate you already.

Unregistered
    I appreciate them being honest with us. I decided to apply else where after the responses I received from questions I asked.

Unregistered
    I hate you too! Think I will apply now.

Unregistered
    Not a bad place to work. It is a great job, but it's the Adm here that is hard to deal with. The Chief is great, but the ones running the operations for him are bad and unreasonable. I would hold off applying here until there is some kind of change made. You will be treated like crap. You can pass in a hallway with one of them, and they will walk right by you and not even acknowledge you or make some smart ass comment to you. As you have seen from the posts, a lot immaturity and childish behavior here on top of being very clicky.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a bad place to work. It is a great job, but it's the Adm here that is hard to deal with. The Chief is great, but the ones running the operations for him are bad and unreasonable. I would hold off applying here until there is some kind of change made. You will be treated like crap. You can pass in a hallway with one of them, and they will walk right by you and not even acknowledge you or make some smart ass comment to you. As you have seen from the posts, a lot immaturity and childish behavior here on top of being very clicky.
    Yet you are still here. Lol

Unregistered
    3yr contract dip shit....3yr...,and I will not be hoaxed in my next job with that BS. Might violate it and see what happens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    3yr contract dip shit....3yr...,and I will not be hoaxed in my next job with that BS. Might violate it and see what happens.
    Please do.

Unregistered
    You guys are so angry. You do as much sh*t talking on here as agencies 5 times your size. Settle down already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast