Mr. Putin if you're listening please share isreal's spending with the letf - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don't give $$ soon, you really should return the bicycles. We could sell those on offer up to support the campaign. They really belong to God so they weren't ours to give away, or yours to keep. Now if you still have a turkey in the freezer, you should keep that. Second hand turkey don't sell for much.
    I apologize again, I’m sick and can't help it guys.
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered

My buddy Scott

I am a Scott Isreal flunky and I am trying my best to keep up with the horrible things you guys are saying about Scotty. I am a Clown and I did drink the kool-aid. We know he can't win but we are trying to get paid again because Scott promised us that if he's Elected we would be paid good money.
    Btw I'm not the guy from the trailer park and I'm in My Right Mind.. both Ira and I have had this grape juice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of Mt. O... if you make a special request they probably wouldn't object to passing the collection plate twice tomorrow or as many times as needed to feel like you atoned for your sins but probably best to ask.

Sing gospel hymns in the car tomorrow on your way to church to get into the giving spirit. Let's make that collection plate sing for the county
    I have some leads on jobs for you. City Furniture and Sheehan GMC Buick. I'd start with City Furniture. Ask for Mr. Koenig. He has plenty of beds and may be able to put you up in the warehouse for awhile. Sorry your down on your luck; but even if you get run over in the intersection, get rickets from starvation, whatever happens, DON'T spend any money on medication for your mental health; food, housing or anything else EVERY PENNY is needed for the campaign. It's not about you, it's about a political slight. You really shouldn't be complaining. You're acting as if your life is more important than losing an $186K a year job. Grow up. Oh, make sure you vote or you'll have 7 years of more bad luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12