Another squad to PRT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another squad to PRT

I’m curious, if we have an active shooter we need 80 plus ppl running in? Why does PRT have so many people? I’m not complaining, I just want an explanation so I can understand it.

Unregistered
    Waste of resources is what that unit is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waste of resources is what that unit is
    I’m looking for a real answer from the brass. I’m not trying to stir up shit. Just curious so I learn.

Unregistered
    I’m looking for a real answer from the brass. I’m not trying to stir up shit. Just curious so I learn.
    Theory is to spread them all over county to have force ready to respond to school shooting / bad deployment of resources statistics do not justify the deployment

Unregistered
    Theory is to spread them all over county to have force ready to respond to school shooting / bad deployment of resources statistics do not justify the deployment
    id say 95% of the time uniform is arriving before the prt guys on calls that they take 15s to. there is almost no chance that if a legit active shooter goes out that prt is gonna arrive first.

Unregistered
    id say 95% of the time uniform is arriving before the prt guys on calls that they take 15s to. there is almost no chance that if a legit active shooter goes out that prt is gonna arrive first.
    Nailed it.....

Unregistered
    Nailed it.....
    It’s this years RDF. Some brainchild’s baby waste of time and resources. Just a way of getting friends and family off the road and into a specialized unit with no experience. Let’s assign 200 rookie cops to a unit, incase there is a high profile active shooter scene. The rookies will have no idea how to engage, or react but we once again deplete the real backbone of this department, the district road squads. You know the ones who actually have had to respond to the active shooters. The ones who have always been the first to respond. The real unsung heros. And this is coming from someone who works headquarters. Not all of us have forgotten where we came from or where the real cops still work.

Unregistered
    It’s this years RDF. Some brainchild’s baby waste of time and resources. Just a way of getting friends and family off the road and into a specialized unit with no experience. Let’s assign 200 rookie cops to a unit, incase there is a high profile active shooter scene. The rookies will have no idea how to engage, or react but we once again deplete the real backbone of this department, the district road squads. You know the ones who actually have had to respond to the active shooters. The ones who have always been the first to respond. The real unsung heros. And this is coming from someone who works headquarters. Not all of us have forgotten where we came from or where the real cops still work.
    real cops work in northside!

PRT arrived first on a 29 the other day and their officers didnt even put out a bolo, they just snuck off once the real cops arrived to handle the report. basic police work blunders.

Unregistered
    Anyone who starts off with “not trying to stir up shit” is 100% trying to stir up shit....this is probably the same joker who got things cranked up with the fake news Chucky story....saying that the department mandated the backup officer return, take CJs gun, leave him all alone, etc...just to make the dept look bad when in fact it’s become common knowledge now that CJ stayed voluntarily, requested his gun be taken back, had a “bloodline family member” flown in (paid by MDPD request) and allowed his partner to go see his baby born....so please, don’t start with “not trying to stir”, when buddy you’re stirring them up like Tom Cruise in ****tails....

Unregistered
    Anyone who starts off with “not trying to stir up shit” is 100% trying to stir up shit....this is probably the same joker who got things cranked up with the fake news Chucky story....saying that the department mandated the backup officer return, take CJs gun, leave him all alone, etc...just to make the dept look bad when in fact it’s become common knowledge now that CJ stayed voluntarily, requested his gun be taken back, had a “bloodline family member” flown in (paid by MDPD request) and allowed his partner to go see his baby born....so please, don’t start with “not trying to stir”, when buddy you’re stirring them up like Tom Cruise in ****tails....
    BS chucky was ****ed over loser this dept no longer looks out for troops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast