Colonel, please fire Tpr. Santos Lopez and Albert “AJ” Renard.

Tired Of It

Colonel, please fire Tpr. Santos Lopez and Albert “AJ” Renard.

Dear Colonel: Tpr. Santos Lopez has been on administrative duty for nearly 3 years and nothing has been done about it. He’s counter part AJ Renard is going on 1 year. There both assigned to Troop K orlando and Lopez has been working at the Troop D Deland Station, while AJ Renard at the Troop K headquarters. What ever happened if you were on drop, you could be let go at anytime? Tpr. Lopez and Tpr. Renard are in contact almost daily and are couching eachother on how to beat the system. Everyone is sick and tired of these two not doing anything for years while on administrative duty at the station. Everyone knows that there’s nothing physically wrong with these two. They are just best friends abusing the system Until retirement date. Whatever happened to fitness for duty? Whatever happened to down grade their pay to administrative like it has been done to a lot of Troopers in the past? Why are these two any special? What can be done to get rid of these two dead weight? There’s nothing medically that exempts these two from coming back to work in a timely manner or RETIRE.

Unregistered
    Damn whomever wrote this post is very salty! I don’t know those two troopers, but damn why are you hating so hard. Are they taking from your pay? Are they taking from your 208? I guess salty haters will alway hate!

Unregistered
    I don't know what "couching" is, but I can relate. I had a zone trooper who milked her knee injury (she was a fat lazy ass) and nothing was done for a long time. Very frustrating.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn whomever wrote this post is very salty! I don’t know those two troopers, but damn why are you hating so hard. Are they taking from your pay? Are they taking from your 208? I guess salty haters will alway hate!
    The problem is, the road is short because these two scammers are tying up twoTrooper positions for no reason. I don’t know anything about their situation but that is happening all over the state. If they are on light duty for an extended period of time doing clerk duties at the station, their pay should be reduced to what the clerks are making during that time, as well as their retirement credit.

Unregistered
    They need to do what the Army started doing, if you are non-deployable, they give you a very small window for you to become deployable or a general discharge. But FHP always has deal with all the bureaucracy and wont do anything about it.

Just learn from them and scam yourselves. If you can't beat them, join them.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t be said any better. If you can’t beat them join them. We will always be short staffed, that’s just how the system works. Prime example, Orange County. That county has grown over 75% in the last 15 years, do you think the staffing has grown by that much? I’ll answer that for you, NO! So just because two troopers are out, that doesn’t mean it will affect the amount of open positions. Hell we can’t fill the open positions. So bad mouthing two troopers won’t solve the problem. BTW, I’m neither of those troopers, I just have common sense and know that calling out people by names will not be the solution.