Broward County has selected Sheriff Israel!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Broward County has selected Sheriff Israel!!

It's no doubt that the Sheriff of Broward County voters want Scott Israel back. On 2020 the lines will begin and the votes will be in favor of Sheriff Israel. Majority of votes will be
    from Democrats Republicans and Independence. DeSantis makes more poor decisions again and again so his chances to re-election is slim to none. He won't be back.
    Most of Broward voters know what time it is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's no doubt that the Sheriff of Broward County voters want Scott Israel back. On 2020 the lines will begin and the votes will be in favor of Sheriff Israel. Majority of votes will be
    from Democrats Republicans and Independence. DeSantis makes more poor decisions again and again so his chances to re-election is slim to none. He won't be back.
    You got this Scott Israel you will win BIG TIME

Unregistered
    If you added up the IQ numbers of all Israel supports combined would you even breach 100?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ro.../13/id/906717/

Unregistered
    You got this Scott Israel you will win BIG TIME
    Yes! Sheriff Israel, you got this! Will see you at your next fund rally! Lat one was unbelievable!!

Unregistered

Yes! Sheriff Israel, you got this! Will see you at your next fund rally! Lat one was unbelievable!!
    Where's the next Israel fund Rally? We want to support a Great Sheriff and Israel is our man

Unregistered
    Where's the next Israel fund Rally? We want to support a Great Sheriff and Israel is our man
    We just moved to Broward County from Virginia and all we hear about is Sheriff Israel. We would like to donate for his campaign. Please provide me with his website to support him. That was bullshit what they did to him and we will be voting for Israel.

Unregistered
    Agree we want to contribute to your campaign Mr. Israel.

Unregistered
    I can't wait to donate. I'm going to sell my car, my jewelry, my clothes, in fact, all this furniture and stuff we brought from Virginia, we don't need any of it. We heard about this AMAZING lion of a sheriff that you have here in Broward County and that's why we moved here. We drove here without stopping in a Uhaul with all 30 of our cats. One is gray, two are orange and the others are mixed... really adorable. We got pulled over for speeding but the highway patrol told us we said that we were on our way to the most prestigious county in America BROWARD county; where they have the best suspended sheriff in the nation. We are so happy to be here. How do we donate to this campaign? I have $27.00 in change and I can't think of a better way to spend it.

Unregistered
    Wings Plus in Coral Springs; I think.

Unregistered
    " Democrats, Republicans and INDEPENDENCE" LOLOL !!!!!!!

Miss Independence... dat's why I love her....

When we see you on line on election day; you'll have been fired by the fat lady who hired you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast