Broward County has selected Sheriff Israel!! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to apologize to everyon this thread for the above post. I have not taken the right medication lately and it’s effected my thinking. I will try my best to act right. Scot Israel will win I’m sure.
    Take a nap Ira. Scotty is and always will be...AN IDIOT!!!!

Unregistered
    Take a nap Ira. Scotty is and always will be...AN IDIOT!!!!
    I apologize again, I’m sick
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I apologize again, I’m sick
    Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.
    .................................................. ................................

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567