Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think this is who is behind the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUt...k6Nj4&index=15
    Scotty is a fargin icehole.

Unregistered
    Scotty is a fargin icehole.
    First grow up son. Israel is a great guy with passion for this county. He will be back and stronger then ever. People can't entertain child talk especially like the assh0le who is all over this thread with his stupid comments. I've read most of his immature comments. All have been made up lies. If and I mean if you were a deputy we hope your not anymore. We definitely dont want someone protecting our citizens like you. Your very unstable and would be one of those guys who couldn't be trusted.
    As for Scott Israel so much factual evidence has shown he was used as a political stunt. If you can read like most of us can you would understand. Most people have had a huge change of mind and have seen what the media can do to someone. Studies have shown people like DiSantis or the one or two morons who want to ride a bad wave end up in no where land. Those same people clearly have mental issues. Good luck Mr. Israel and we all wish you luck but we all will be vote g for you sir.

Unregistered
    The only moron is you jacknuts. How can you say israel had no responsibility to what happened. Teo major shootings in 13 months but none if it falls in Israel's lap. Let's start so I will list the facts for you. Who agreed to sign on to the promise program. Scott israel. What program tied Leo's hands taking all discretion away when dealing with juveniles. The promise program.

Who approved the failed policy at bso dealing with active shooters. Israel. Who approved the training for all bso deputies that was not adequate to deal with these situations. Israel.

Who approved the policies for jail personnel when transporting prisoners that allowed someone to escape from the courthouse. Israel.

Who sat by and let peraza get destroyed after stating on tv that he did nothing wrong.
    Israel.

Who had questionable people on bso payroll that did no work an example pastors with bso vehicles. Israel.

These are facts champ that cant be disputed. Again israel is no leader. He got on national tv and attacked the NRA to deflect is own failed policies. Israel along with runcie should both are responsible for
    This tragedy.

Unregistered
    First grow up son. Israel is a great guy with passion for this county. He will be back and stronger then ever. People can't entertain child talk especially like the assh0le who is all over this thread with his stupid comments. I've read most of his immature comments. All have been made up lies. If and I mean if you were a deputy we hope your not anymore. We definitely dont want someone protecting our citizens like you. Your very unstable and would be one of those guys who couldn't be trusted.
    As for Scott Israel so much factual evidence has shown he was used as a political stunt. If you can read like most of us can you would understand. Most people have had a huge change of mind and have seen what the media can do to someone. Studies have shown people like DiSantis or the one or two morons who want to ride a bad wave end up in no where land. Those same people clearly have mental issues. Good luck Mr. Israel and we all wish you luck but we all will be vote g for you sir.
    Wow!!! You made that determination all from a movie that I partially quoted and threw Scotty's name in. You must be an awesome detective and psychologist. NOT!!!
    The movie I was quoting was "Johnny Dangerously" you putz!!! I guess your lack of humor is the main reason someone of your caliber has probably never watched it, and I was responding to the previous post. If we had more people like you as cops, we'd be in worse shape than we are now.
    I'll say it plain and simple so you and your misfits can understand it...Scott Israel is an incompetent fool, and everyone in Broward knows it.

Unregistered
    Wow!!! You made that determination all from a movie that I partially quoted and threw Scotty's name in. You must be an awesome detective and psychologist. NOT!!!
    The movie I was quoting was "Johnny Dangerously" you putz!!! I guess your lack of humor is the main reason someone of your caliber has probably never watched it, and I was responding to the previous post. If we had more people like you as cops, we'd be in worse shape than we are now.
    I'll say it plain and simple so you and your misfits can understand it...Scott Israel is an incompetent fool, and everyone in Broward knows it.
    Lol dude your still up from that pill you took lol
    ”Go Sheriff SI you got this”

Unregistered
    Broward County has selected Sheriff Israel!!
    It's no doubt that the Sheriff of Broward County voters want Scott Israel back. On 2020 the lines will begin and the votes will be in favor of Sheriff Israel. Majority of votes will be
    from Democrats Republicans and Independence. DeSantis makes more poor decisions again and again so his chances to re-election is slim to none.
    Most of Broward voters know what time it is.

Unregistered
    Here we go again. You really have no better responses than this? Say something different for once. It's getting old.

Unregistered
    I'm up this early to drive your mom to the closest soup kitchen for breakfast because you refuse to help her out. Thumbs up to you buddy.

Unregistered

Sheriff Israel Will Win the Election Hands Down

Scott Israel will be the Broward Countys Sheriff as he deserves especially how we all know he was set up by the loser DeSantis.

Unregistered
    I'm up this early to drive your mom to the closest soup kitchen for breakfast because you refuse to help her out. Thumbs up to you buddy.
    I just wanted to apologize to everyon this thread for the above post. I have not taken the right medication lately and it’s effected my thinking. I will try my best to act right. Scot Israel will win I’m sure.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast