Jeep

Thread: Jeep

Unregistered

Jeep

Has anyone called tabs on franco’s Jeep? If not who can I talk to about getting that!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone called tabs on franco’s Jeep? If not who can I talk to about getting that!
    It will be a pool car for the upper floor dwellers. You can't put a Grand Cherokee out in the field.

Unregistered
    I thought SM called dibs.

Unregistered
    I thought SM called dibs.
    That seems fair. Majors, Chiefs, Captains, LT's should have the newest cars and the best available. After all that daily grind to and from the office and lunch is tough!!!!!

Good thing I'm not Chief.

Unregistered
    Apparently said jeep was assigned to a sworn member since it is a police car with lights and a siren. The deputy director then found out it was a Jeep GRAND Cherokee and that it’s nicer than his assigned vehicle so said Jeep was then taken back from the sworn member and is now being driven by the DD. I just wonder if they took the police lights out of it like we are required to donwhen passing a vehicle to an IS2

Unregistered
    Apparently said jeep was assigned to a sworn member since it is a police car with lights and a siren. The deputy director then found out it was a Jeep GRAND Cherokee and that it’s nicer than his assigned vehicle so said Jeep was then taken back from the sworn member and is now being driven by the DD. I just wonder if they took the police lights out of it like we are required to donwhen passing a vehicle to an IS2
    That level of refinement and luxury would be wasted on an agent. DD is worth it. Good guy.