Angry Leo’s - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angry Leo’s

Unregistered
    Stop feeding the STFU troll. It is obvious he can have a conversation all by himself with the way he posts things and then replies to them as though he were a different person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could it be this many deputies are rude and disrespectful? Or was respect lost from the core? Unless you work here, close your shlong pleaser.
    I originally wrote this. I am not sorry for the schlong pleaser commebt. Some other schlong holster acted as if they were me and apologized on my behalf.

Unregistered
    First of all, I'm pretty sure you're replying to a satire comment.

Second, this egotistical "I'm never wrong" attitude is part of the problem. God forbid you act like a human from time to time, own up to your mistakes like an adult, and learn from them.
    The stupid fuk doesn’t get it! This is the programed robot deputies that exist at the agency! They are Chad’s version of MK Ultra! They just aren’t assassins! Or are they😉?

Unregistered
    The stupid fuk doesn’t get it! This is the programed robot deputies that exist at the agency! They are Chad’s version of MK Ultra! They just aren’t assassins! Or are they😉?
    You really need a life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12