Angry Leo’s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angry Leo’s

Unregistered

Angry Leo’s

Why would anyone want to do your job. After reading a half of a page, it is clear many of you are in need of serious help for your anger issues. Body Cameras really are needed

Unregistered
    Yes they are

Unregistered
    No there really not needed. John Q. Public knows nothing when it comes to policing and it should stay that way! There was a time you took an oath to serve a you were trusted. Then Rodney King(drunk & high a$$hole)took it upon himself to drive like a maniac through the streets of Los Angeles! He then threatened and resisted the police and the rest is history! Get rid of body cameras, Tasers, and the rest of the non lethal garbage and go back to simply carrying a firearm, cuffs, PR-24, AR-15 and radio! Sheriff’s and Police Chief’s need to trust their foot soldiers and tell the media to back off and give out only limited and pertinent information! Yes there are bad cops. But there’s also bad doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. Why doesn’t the media and public hound them? You know the answer.......

Unregistered
    I was taking about the number of employees who openly shit talk their job and bosses. Why stay if you really are that miserable??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was taking about the number of employees who openly shit talk their job and bosses. Why stay if you really are that miserable??
    The answer you seek is imbedded in many other recent threads. Easier said than done. The commonality here is the job. Not the deputies.

Unregistered
    No there really not needed. John Q. Public knows nothing when it comes to policing and it should stay that way! There was a time you took an oath to serve a you were trusted. Then Rodney King(drunk & high a$$hole)took it upon himself to drive like a maniac through the streets of Los Angeles! He then threatened and resisted the police and the rest is history! Get rid of body cameras, Tasers, and the rest of the non lethal garbage and go back to simply carrying a firearm, cuffs, PR-24, AR-15 and radio! Sheriff’s and Police Chief’s need to trust their foot soldiers and tell the media to back off and give out only limited and pertinent information! Yes there are bad cops. But there’s also bad doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc. Why doesn’t the media and public hound them? You know the answer.......
    This..... Good post....

Unregistered
    Could it be this many deputies are rude and disrespectful? Or was respect lost from the core? Unless you work here, close your shlong pleaser.

Unregistered
    Could it be this many deputies are rude and disrespectful? Or was respect lost from the core? Unless you work here, close your shlong pleaser.
    I posted this earlier. I read it again and realize it was really out of line. I apologize to all citizens for being unprofessional and I apologize to all law enforcement personnel for embarrassing you. I’m going to seek counseling and try to be a better person. If I can’t fix myself, I will seek another career. Again, I’m very sorry.

Unregistered
    I posted this earlier. I read it again and realize it was really out of line. I apologize to all citizens for being unprofessional and I apologize to all law enforcement personnel for embarrassing you. I’m going to seek counseling and try to be a better person. If I can’t fix myself, I will seek another career. Again, I’m very sorry.
    Yes, please seek another career. If you have no backbone and can't stand by your decisions, regardless of who agrees with you, then STFU and quit! Law Enforcement is not for you!

Unregistered
    Yes, please seek another career. If you have no backbone and can't stand by your decisions, regardless of who agrees with you, then STFU and quit! Law Enforcement is not for you!
    First of all, I'm pretty sure you're replying to a satire comment.

Second, this egotistical "I'm never wrong" attitude is part of the problem. God forbid you act like a human from time to time, own up to your mistakes like an adult, and learn from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast